PDA

View Full Version : Viscount or Semcycle XL?

tron
July 18th 03, 02:21 AM
Looking at the Semcycle XL Long neck as sold on unicycle.com, I got to
wondering whether the Sem XL seat or the Viscount would be better for
freestyle. I would not be on this unicycle for distance... I'm of the
breed that likes the Viscount for longer distances over KH (though I've
never tried air-miyata). Without any advice, I'd just go with the
Viscount, since it seems a rather appraised seat for freestyle besides
Miyata. But I'd like another opinion. Thanks.

--
tron - -= J. Alan Atherton =-

- J. Alan Atherton
Just my 10 bytes.