PDA

View Full Version : Liz Hatch Worst Quote Ever!!!

Superfly TNT
June 30th 10, 08:15 AM
http://www.een.be/programmas/villa-vanthilt/liz-hatch-en-haar-idool-ludo-dierckxsens

Go to 4:06 into the video clip for this gem....

"Cycling in the US is not important." Liz Hatch

Scott
June 30th 10, 01:41 PM
On Jun 30, 1:15*am, Superfly TNT > wrote:
> http://www.een.be/programmas/villa-vanthilt/liz-hatch-en-haar-idool-l...
>
> Go to 4:06 into the video clip for this gem....
>
> "Cycling in the US is not important." *Liz Hatch

Hate to rain on your Liz-bashing parade, but in the context of which
she was speaking, she was exactly right.

NoDannyNo
June 30th 10, 01:51 PM
On Jun 30, 3:15*am, Superfly TNT > wrote:
> http://www.een.be/programmas/villa-vanthilt/liz-hatch-en-haar-idool-l...
>
> Go to 4:06 into the video clip for this gem....
>
> "Cycling in the US is not important." *Liz Hatch

If you're gonna slam her, don't do it for stating facts. Do it for
admitting that she didn't know that you have to occasionally pump up
bicycle tires or for feigning modesty about her pseudo-nudey pics.

ronaldo_jeremiah
June 30th 10, 04:00 PM
On Jun 30, 2:15*am, Superfly TNT > wrote:
> http://www.een.be/programmas/villa-vanthilt/liz-hatch-en-haar-idool-l...
>
> Go to 4:06 into the video clip for this gem....
>
> "Cycling in the US is not important." *Liz Hatch

This made me like LH a little bit more.

As for the best quote in the video, that comes at about 3:40, and has
nothing to do with Liz.

-rj

GoneBeforeMyTime
June 30th 10, 08:02 PM
Superfly TNT wrote:
> http://www.een.be/programmas/villa-vanthilt/liz-hatch-en-haar-idool-ludo-dierckxsens
>
> Go to 4:06 into the video clip for this gem....
>
> "Cycling in the US is not important." Liz Hatch

Correct, it isn't to most people here. While she mentioned unless you are
Lance, heck, once I was inside a Ford dealership shop having my car work
done and sitting in Lobby watching a soap opera. I got up to change the TV
channel to watch Lance in the TDF and as not to be rude I ask a girl if it
was ok if I watched Lance in the TDF and she said sure, but who is Lance?
Lance Armstrong, you know the guy who won 7 Tours, and she said, no, never
heard of him. Lots of people make up a lot of other cultures here in the
states, and they don't know much outside of their slice of the US pie
culturally speaking. Now, if I said Tiger Woods, I bet she would of said,
yeah I know Tiger. Lance should be a household name as a sports cult figure.

What's up with Ludo and that steak meat marinade thing, is that supposed to
be funny to Belgiums?

ronaldo_jeremiah
June 30th 10, 10:16 PM

http://esl.about.com/od/grammarintermediate/a/cm_of.htm

> yeah I know Tiger. Lance should be a household name as a sports cult figure.

http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=lance+armstrong&word2=tiger+woods

About 8:1. That's more than I would've predicted.

> What's up with Ludo and that steak meat marinade thing, is that supposed to
> be funny to Belgiums?

While I don't know any Belgiums, I do remember reading about a really
old-school treatment for saddle sores that involved applying raw
steak. Maybe someone who speaks Belgish could tell us if they were
making some kind of joke related to that.

-rj

dave a
June 30th 10, 10:49 PM
On 6/30/2010 2:16 PM, ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> On Jun 30, 2:02 pm, > wrote:
>> Superfly TNT wrote:
>>> http://www.een.be/programmas/villa-vanthilt/liz-hatch-en-haar-idool-l...
>>
>>> Go to 4:06 into the video clip for this gem....
>>
>>> "Cycling in the US is not important." Liz Hatch
>>
>> Correct, it isn't to most people here. While she mentioned unless you are
>> Lance, heck, once I was inside a Ford dealership shop having my car work
>> done and sitting in Lobby watching a soap opera. I got up to change the TV
>> channel to watch Lance in the TDF and as not to be rude I ask a girl if it
>> was ok if I watched Lance in the TDF and she said sure, but who is Lance?
>> Lance Armstrong, you know the guy who won 7 Tours, and she said, no, never
>> heard of him. Lots of people make up a lot of other cultures here in the
>> states, and they don't know much outside of their slice of the US pie
>> culturally speaking. Now, if I said Tiger Woods, I bet she would of said,
>
> http://esl.about.com/od/grammarintermediate/a/cm_of.htm
>
>> yeah I know Tiger. Lance should be a household name as a sports cult figure.
>
> http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=lance+armstrong&word2=tiger+woods
>
> About 8:1. That's more than I would've predicted.

http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=liz+hatch&word2=brian+lafferty

TheCoz
June 30th 10, 10:58 PM
On Jun 30, 2:02*pm, "GoneBeforeMyTime" > wrote:
> Superfly TNT wrote:
> >http://www.een.be/programmas/villa-vanthilt/liz-hatch-en-haar-idool-l...
>
> > Go to 4:06 into the video clip for this gem....
>
> > "Cycling in the US is not important." *Liz Hatch
>
> Correct, it isn't to most people here. While she mentioned unless you are
> Lance, heck, once *I was inside a Ford dealership shop having my car work
> done and sitting in Lobby watching a soap opera. I got up to change the TV
> channel to watch Lance in the TDF and as not to be rude I ask a girl if it
> was ok if I watched Lance in the TDF and she said sure, but who is Lance?
> Lance Armstrong, you know the guy who won 7 Tours, and she said, no, never
> heard of him. Lots of people make up a lot of other cultures here in the
> states, and they don't know much outside of their slice of the US pie
> culturally speaking. Now, if I said Tiger Woods, I bet she would of said,
> yeah I know Tiger. Lance should be a household name as a sports cult figure.
>
> What's up with Ludo and that steak meat marinade thing, is that supposed to
> be funny to Belgiums?

I think Liz is funny to the Belgiums. Is it me, or has Liz's boobs got
bigger?
Coz

ronaldo_jeremiah
June 30th 10, 11:32 PM
On Jun 30, 4:49*pm, dave a > wrote:
> On 6/30/2010 2:16 PM, ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:

> >> Correct, it isn't to most people here. While she mentioned unless you are
> >> Lance, heck, once *I was inside a Ford dealership shop having my car work
> >> done and sitting in Lobby watching a soap opera. I got up to change the TV
> >> channel to watch Lance in the TDF and as not to be rude I ask a girl if it
> >> was ok if I watched Lance in the TDF and she said sure, but who is Lance?
> >> Lance Armstrong, you know the guy who won 7 Tours, and she said, no, never
> >> heard of him. Lots of people make up a lot of other cultures here in the
> >> states, and they don't know much outside of their slice of the US pie
> >> culturally speaking. Now, if I said Tiger Woods, I bet she would of said,
>
> >http://esl.about.com/od/grammarintermediate/a/cm_of.htm
>
> >> yeah I know Tiger. Lance should be a household name as a sports cult figure.
>
> >http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=lance+armstrong&wor...
>
> > About 8:1. *That's more than I would've predicted.
>
> http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=liz+hatch&word2=bri...

Photo finish!

Poor Liz. She can't seem to win any race.

-rj

Colonel John Matrix[_2_]
July 1st 10, 01:45 PM
"TheCoz" > wrote in message
On Jun 30, 2:02 pm, "GoneBeforeMyTime" > wrote:
> Superfly TNT wrote:
> >http://www.een.be/programmas/villa-vanthilt/liz-hatch-en-haar-idool-l...
>
> > Go to 4:06 into the video clip for this gem....
>
> > "Cycling in the US is not important." Liz Hatch
>
> Correct, it isn't to most people here. While she mentioned unless you are
> Lance, heck, once I was inside a Ford dealership shop having my car work
> done and sitting in Lobby watching a soap opera. I got up to change the TV
> channel to watch Lance in the TDF and as not to be rude I ask a girl if it
> was ok if I watched Lance in the TDF and she said sure, but who is Lance?
> Lance Armstrong, you know the guy who won 7 Tours, and she said, no, never
> heard of him. Lots of people make up a lot of other cultures here in the
> states, and they don't know much outside of their slice of the US pie
> culturally speaking. Now, if I said Tiger Woods, I bet she would of said,
> yeah I know Tiger. Lance should be a household name as a sports cult
> figure.
>
> What's up with Ludo and that steak meat marinade thing, is that supposed
> be funny to Belgiums?

I think Liz is funny to the Belgiums. Is it me, or has Liz's boobs got
bigger?

Maybe she has been pumping them up instead of pumping up her
tyres............

Superfly TNT
July 2nd 10, 03:50 AM
On Jun 30, 5:41*am, Scott > wrote:
> On Jun 30, 1:15*am, Superfly TNT > wrote:
>
> >http://www.een.be/programmas/villa-vanthilt/liz-hatch-en-haar-idool-l...
>
> > Go to 4:06 into the video clip for this gem....
>
> > "Cycling in the US is not important." *Liz Hatch
>
> Hate to rain on your Liz-bashing parade, but in the context of which
> she was speaking, she was exactly right.

Rain on it all you want bitch. I don't give a ****.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home