PDA

View Full Version : TdF Stage 3 - Risk to Contador?

Brad Anders
June 30th 10, 05:30 PM
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/97th-tour-de-france-gt/stage-3

Are the cobbles a risk to Contador?

Brad Anders

Fred Flintstein
June 30th 10, 07:20 PM
On 6/30/2010 11:30 AM, Brad Anders wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/97th-tour-de-france-gt/stage-3
>
> Are the cobbles a risk to Contador?
>
> Brad Anders

Given his status as a former teammate of Lance Armstrong and
past employee of Tailwind Sports he would be foolish to ride
cobbles without first consulting legal counsel.

B. Lafferty

DA74
June 30th 10, 07:39 PM
On Jun 30, 11:20*am, Fred Flintstein
> wrote:
> On 6/30/2010 11:30 AM, Brad Anders wrote:
>
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/97th-tour-de-france-gt/stage-3
>
> > Are the cobbles a risk to Contador?
>
> > Brad Anders
>
> Given his status as a former teammate of Lance Armstrong and
> past employee of Tailwind Sports he would be foolish to ride
> cobbles without first consulting legal counsel.
>
> B. Lafferty

No, that is silly. A former Belgian pro told me that a friend of his
heard that he trained really hard for that stage, the kind of training
where he would take stimulants and then pair that up with "**** to
enhance recovery" - He'll be fine.

-Bib Shworts

Fredmaster of Brainerd
June 30th 10, 08:09 PM
On Jun 30, 6:30*pm, Brad Anders > wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/97th-tour-de-france-gt/stage-3
>
> Are the cobbles a risk to Contador?
>
> Brad Anders

Certainement, if there are student protests, he
might be hit by a cobble. Quel dommage!

Fredmaitre Ben

Randall
June 30th 10, 08:49 PM
On Jun 30, 11:20*am, Fred Flintstein
> wrote:
> On 6/30/2010 11:30 AM, Brad Anders wrote:
>
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/97th-tour-de-france-gt/stage-3
>
> > Are the cobbles a risk to Contador?
The pave may prove to be a significant risk for Contador. Today's pros
don't ride the pave to often. Contador has trained a bit on
cobblestones this spring. My guess is that he can probably stay with
Lance and field unless they really decide to go fast.

> > Brad Anders
>
> Given his status as a former teammate of Lance Armstrong and
> past employee of Tailwind Sports he would be foolish to ride
> cobbles without first consulting legal counsel.
>
> B. Lafferty

ronaldo_jeremiah
June 30th 10, 10:18 PM
On Jun 30, 2:49*pm, Randall > wrote:

> > > Are the cobbles a risk to Contador?
>
> The pave may prove to be a significant risk for Contador. Today's pros
> don't ride the pave to often. Contador has trained a bit on
> cobblestones this spring. My guess is that he can probably stay with
> Lance and field unless they really decide to go fast.

It's only June 30th, dumbass. You're a day early.

-rj

--D-y
June 30th 10, 11:03 PM
On Jun 30, 11:30*am, Brad Anders > wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/97th-tour-de-france-gt/stage-3
>
> Are the cobbles a risk to Contador?

This race beginning is an obvious gift-- and compliment-- to Lance
Armstrong.
Don't let anyone kid you, the French love him and would be ecstatic to
see him win Number Eight, a record that would be a long time in the
equalling, including a second miraculous comeback story.
--D-y

A. Dumas
July 1st 10, 10:57 AM
Brad Anders wrote:
> Are the cobbles a risk to Contador?

No, but the hectic parts leading up to them are.

Andre[_2_]
July 2nd 10, 02:52 AM
On Jun 30, 6:03*pm, --D-y > wrote:
> On Jun 30, 11:30*am, Brad Anders > wrote:
>
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/97th-tour-de-france-gt/stage-3
>
> > Are the cobbles a risk to Contador?
>
> This race beginning is an obvious gift-- and compliment-- to Lance
> Armstrong.
> Don't let anyone kid you, the French love him and would be ecstatic to
> see him win Number Eight, a record that would be a long time in the
> equalling, including a second miraculous comeback story.
> --D-y

The French detest Lance.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home