PDA

View Full Version : Tour de France - Stage 3

Superfly TNT
July 1st 10, 02:24 AM
I'll be staying in Valenciennes on July 6th to see Stage 3. I'm
betting that the best place to observe Stage 3 is at Sars-et-Rosieres,
at the entrance to the fourth section of cobblestones, but the
mechanics might be nested at Tilloy-lez-Marchiennes because this is
between the forth and fifth section of cobbles, and this may be the
real fun zone. Where would you go?

bar
July 1st 10, 02:48 AM
On Jun 30, 9:24*pm, Superfly TNT > wrote:
> *Where would you go?

Depends. Will you be driving or testing yourself on the cobbles
beforehand on your recumbent?

DirtRoadie
July 1st 10, 03:59 AM
On Jun 30, 7:48*pm, bar > wrote:
> On Jun 30, 9:24*pm, Superfly TNT > wrote:
>
> > *Where would you go?
>
> Depends. Will you be driving or testing yourself on the cobbles
> beforehand on your recumbent?

How is a Segway on cobbles?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home