View Full Version : Hey Laff

Fred Flintstein
July 1st 10, 04:51 PM
Evil makes you stronger.

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2010/04/strength-in-naughty-or-nice/

Fred Flintstein

Anton Berlin
July 1st 10, 06:06 PM
Nice link with a lot of other good links within

Although each is a very short synopsis you can use the info to find
more in depth papers

Brad Anders
July 1st 10, 06:26 PM
On Jul 1, 10:06*am, Anton Berlin > wrote:
> Nice link with a lot of other good links within
>
> Although each is a very short synopsis you can use the info to find
> more in depth papers

This paper has some great stuff we can use. Ex:

"Gray’s findings are based on two studies. In the first, participants
were given $1, and were told either to keep it or to donate it to
charity. They were then asked to hold up a 5-lb. weight for as long as
they could. Those who donated to charity could hold the weight up for
almost 10 seconds longer, on average."

IMO, this research proves that LA's incredible record in the TdF has
nothing to do with doping, but is the result of his founding of
LIVESTRONG. The money he raised for cancer research gradually
increased his VO2max to sky-high levels. Other athletes have figured
this out, that's why you see so many have their own pet foundations
and funding efforts.

I can tell you that my $1K per year United Way donation has cut my
climbing times on our local hills by at least 10%. I helped an old
lady cross the street the other day, and my sprint was immediately 2
mph faster.

Brad Anders

K. Fred Gauss[_3_]
July 1st 10, 09:21 PM
On 07/01/2010 08:51 AM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
> Evil makes you stronger.
>
> http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2010/04/strength-in-naughty-or-nice/

Dumbass,

I already knew Laff was superhuman.