PDA

View Full Version : Dutch Mountain Unicycling Weekend report

Klaas Bil
July 19th 03, 12:43 AM
Mountains in the Netherlands? Well, everything is relative.

Jorga and I had a blast at the seventh edition of the Mountain
Unicycling Weekend Limburg. Pictorial report (21 photos) on
<www.xs4all.nl/~klaasbil/muniweekend03.htm>.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"the helmet is to protect the brain, not replace it. - iunicycle"

john_childs
July 19th 03, 12:58 AM
Klaas Bil wrote:
> *Mountains in the Netherlands? Well, everything is relative.
>
> Jorga and I had a blast at the seventh edition of the Mountain
> Unicycling Weekend Limburg. Pictorial report (21 photos) on
> <www.xs4all.nl/~klaasbil/muniweekend03.htm>.
>
> Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
> *

Only one of the pictures on the web page is showing up for me. Are all
of the pictures uploaded?

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

jason
July 19th 03, 01:20 AM
Same here Klaas. All but one are broken images.

Jason

--
jason - Just some guy
jason's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1014

Klaas Bil
July 19th 03, 01:51 AM
john_childs wrote:
> *
> Only one of the pictures on the web page is showing up for me. Are
> all of the pictures uploaded? *

Thanks for alerting me John and Jason. It should be corrected now. My
pics had a JPG extension for some reason but were referred to as jpg in
the html code. Yet, locally, IE5 had no problem with displaying them but
via the web it didn't work.

Klaas Bil

--
Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
Klaas Bil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3442

jpcycler
July 19th 03, 02:00 AM
Wow! Nice pics. Looks like a great time for everyone. Especially good
to see all the kids out. I also think the trials area looks like fun.
Thanks for sharing.

Jerry

--
jpcycler - Always learning
jpcycler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/936

tomblackwood
July 19th 03, 04:49 AM
Klaas, thanks for sharing. These pictures are great. I need to get
myself a digi camera sometime soon. I'm ashamed at how few pictures I
took on our last big outing. I like the looks of those double wide
stairs near the end....those are more my speed than the steep ones in
the earlier shot.

--
tomblackwood - Under-prepared Dork (UPD)

My other brake is my face!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home