PDA

View Full Version : Shocker--Lance Refuses to Talk With CyclingNews

B. Lafferty[_3_]
July 2nd 10, 10:40 PM
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/kimmage-calls-for-uci-transparency

Keith
July 3rd 10, 12:20 AM
On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 17:40:05 -0400, "B. Lafferty" >
wrote:

>http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/kimmage-calls-for-uci-transparency

Had missed that part "The Wall Street Journal are set to publish an
article tomorrow in which the disgraced 2006 Tour de France winner
goes into details about his relationship with Armstrong and the doping
practices he encountered."

ah...that's maybe what Lemond is privvy to.

Scott
July 3rd 10, 12:26 AM
On Jul 2, 5:20*pm, Keith > wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 17:40:05 -0400, "B. Lafferty" >
> wrote:
>
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/kimmage-calls-for-uci-transparency
>
> Had missed that part "The Wall Street Journal are set to publish an
> article tomorrow in which the disgraced 2006 Tour de France winner
> goes into details about his relationship with Armstrong and the doping
> practices he encountered."
>
> ah...that's maybe what Lemond is privvy to.

Are you and Lafferty going to give each other a reach-around every day
in July, or do you plan to stop soon?

B. Lafferty[_3_]
July 3rd 10, 12:30 AM
On 7/2/2010 7:20 PM, Keith wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 17:40:05 -0400, "B. >
> wrote:
>
>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/kimmage-calls-for-uci-transparency
>
> Had missed that part "The Wall Street Journal are set to publish an
> article tomorrow in which the disgraced 2006 Tour de France winner
> goes into details about his relationship with Armstrong and the doping
> practices he encountered."
>
> ah...that's maybe what Lemond is privvy to.

I suspect you're right about that. Lemond has undoubtedly been
interviewed by the WSJ for the article. I wonder which other cyclists
have spilled info to them. The NY Times reported that two other riders
had spoken to Novitsky, but asked the Times to not name them for fear of
retribution during the Tour. I'm wondering if someone hasn't provided
some interesting phots and/or other documentary evidence to the WSJ.

What time does the WSJ hit the newsstands in NYC tonight?

B. Lafferty[_3_]
July 3rd 10, 12:45 AM
On 7/2/2010 7:26 PM, Scott wrote:
> On Jul 2, 5:20 pm, > wrote:
>> On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 17:40:05 -0400, "B. >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/kimmage-calls-for-uci-transparency
>>
>> Had missed that part "The Wall Street Journal are set to publish an
>> article tomorrow in which the disgraced 2006 Tour de France winner
>> goes into details about his relationship with Armstrong and the doping
>> practices he encountered."
>>
>> ah...that's maybe what Lemond is privvy to.
>
> Are you and Lafferty going to give each other a reach-around every day
> in July, or do you plan to stop soon?

Don't be jealous, Scott. Kurgan can massage your prostate if you like.

Scott
July 3rd 10, 12:50 AM
On Jul 2, 5:45*pm, "B. Lafferty" > wrote:
> On 7/2/2010 7:26 PM, Scott wrote:
>
> > On Jul 2, 5:20 pm, > *wrote:

> >> Had missed that part "The Wall Street Journal are set to publish an
> >> article tomorrow in which the disgraced 2006 Tour de France winner
> >> goes into details about his relationship with Armstrong and the doping
> >> practices he encountered."
>
> >> ah...that's maybe what Lemond is privvy to.
>
> > Are you and Lafferty going to give each other a reach-around every day
> > in July, or do you plan to stop soon?
>
> Don't be jealous, Scott. *Kurgan can massage your prostate if you like.

Damn, that was almost a funny comeback. No, I'll admit. It was a
little funny. Not really funny, but a good try. Nice attempt at
deflection, I gotta say. You and Keith are like BFF on this whole LA-
bashing thing, you know. Why don't you just stick to defending
yourself against the host of people who're sick to death of reading
your BS about that, and leave the humor to those better suited for it.

B. Lafferty[_3_]
July 3rd 10, 12:56 AM
On 7/2/2010 7:50 PM, Scott wrote:
> On Jul 2, 5:45 pm, "B. > wrote:

>>> Are you and Lafferty going to give each other a reach-around every day
>>> in July, or do you plan to stop soon?
>>
>> Don't be jealous, Scott. Kurgan can massage your prostate if you like.
>
> Damn, that was almost a funny comeback. No, I'll admit. It was a
> little funny. Not really funny, but a good try. Nice attempt at
> deflection, I gotta say. You and Keith are like BFF on this whole LA-
> bashing thing, you know. Why don't you just stick to defending
> yourself against the host of people who're sick to death of reading
> your BS about that, and leave the humor to those better suited for it.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Scott.

K. Fred Gauss[_6_]
July 3rd 10, 02:10 AM
B. Lafferty wrote:

> I suspect you're right about that. Lemond has undoubtedly been
> interviewed by the WSJ for the article. I

I am pleased to see that the WSJ used sources that had direct knowledge
of USPS doping practices. That's not Lemond.

B. Lafferty[_3_]
July 3rd 10, 02:15 AM
On 7/2/2010 9:10 PM, K. Fred Gauss wrote:
> B. Lafferty wrote:
>
>> I suspect you're right about that. Lemond has undoubtedly been
>> interviewed by the WSJ for the article. I
>
> I am pleased to see that the WSJ used sources that had direct knowledge
> of USPS doping practices. That's not Lemond.
I agree.

raamman
July 3rd 10, 05:47 AM
On Jul 2, 7:30*pm, "B. Lafferty" > wrote:
> On 7/2/2010 7:20 PM, Keith wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 17:40:05 -0400, "B. >
> > wrote:
>
> >>http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/kimmage-calls-for-uci-transparency
>
> > Had missed that part "The Wall Street Journal are set to publish an
> > article tomorrow in which the disgraced 2006 Tour de France winner
> > goes into details about his relationship with Armstrong and the doping
> > practices he encountered."
>
> > ah...that's maybe what Lemond is privvy to.
>
> I suspect you're right about that. *Lemond has undoubtedly been
> interviewed by the WSJ for the article. *I wonder which other cyclists
> have spilled info to them. *The NY Times reported that two other riders
> had spoken to Novitsky, but asked the Times to not name them for fear of
> retribution during the Tour. I'm wondering if someone hasn't provided
> some interesting phots and/or other documentary evidence to the WSJ.
>
> What time does the WSJ hit the newsstands in NYC tonight?

The two said they knew nothing of doping practices at Postal.There.
They have spoken.

Betty[_2_]
July 3rd 10, 10:40 AM
Scott wrote:
> Are you and Lafferty going to give each other a reach-around every day
> in July, or do you plan to stop soon?

You need 3 points to define a circle.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home