PDA

View Full Version : Check out my new website, Guennadi's Auto Center

July 20th 03, 01:46 AM
You are invited to visit Guennadi's online auto website where you=
can get the best deal on a new car! This message is for you:

Hi friends!

Guess what=2E=2E=2E I have my own online auto website! It's the=
easiest way to FIND THE BEST DEAL on a new car! If you are in=
the market for a new car, then this is just perfect for you! =
Simply visit my website using the link below and you can get a=
FREE NEW CAR PRICE QUOTE in just minutes! It's as easy as=
1-2-3=2E=2E=2E Simply click on this link to my website:

http://www=2Eatlasautomotivegroup=2Ecom/center=2Ehtml?cid=3D2221

What are you waiting for??? Visit my website using the link above=
and I will find you the best deal on the car you want=2E My FREE=
online website is now featuring:
-0% Financing!
-$Thousands in Rebates!
-No Hassle! -No Obligation!

Interested in more than one model? Submit a FREE quote request=
for all of the cars that interest you and let me find you the=
best deal!

That link again is=
http://www=2Eatlasautomotivegroup=2Ecom/center=2Ehtml?cid=3D2221

Enjoy!