PDA

View Full Version : An Apology

Noddy Anderson[_2_]
July 4th 10, 07:20 PM
I regret to announce that it was me who made the "Guy Chapman - A
Profile Of A Murderer" post (from "St. Michael Chapman") the other day.
I now realise that it was wrong of me to do so, and therefore I
apologise to my victims, in particular Nuxx Bar, who actually I know to
be right about pretty much everything (though it pains me to say it),
and that's why I avidly read and recall his every post. I also
apologise to Chapman for forging his address, and to JMS and anyone else
who I have been unreasonable towards over the years.

I promise I will now be pleasant and sincere towards those who speak
truths which some (including me) find inconvenient. I understand now
that it's better for everyone if I accept those truths rather than
attacking the messengers. As a result I will also now oppose the use of
URCM for censorship of viewpoints. The truth isn't going to go away:
however much, for example, certain people *want* cycle helmets not to
increase safety, it doesn't make any difference to the fact that they
do. I hope others will join me in turning over a new leaf and stopping
this ridiculous determination to reject reality at all costs.

mileburner
July 4th 10, 08:23 PM
"Noddy Anderson" > wrote in message

[cut]

You are Nuxxy AICM5£

Tosspot[_3_]
July 4th 10, 10:14 PM
On 04/07/10 19:20, Noddy Anderson wrote:
> I regret to announce that it was me who made the "Guy Chapman - A
> Profile Of A Murderer" post (from "St. Michael Chapman") the other day.
> I now realise that it was wrong of me to do so, and therefore I
> apologise to my victims, in particular Nuxx Bar, who actually I know to
> be right about pretty much everything (though it pains me to say it),
> and that's why I avidly read and recall his every post. I also
> apologise to Chapman for forging his address, and to JMS and anyone else
> who I have been unreasonable towards over the years.

No, I'm sorry to say you can't be unreasonable to JMS, so CIHM5£ please!

Nobby Anderson
July 4th 10, 11:26 PM
Noddy Anderson > wrote:
> I regret to announce that ... <rest of Nuxxy-wuxxy's crap snipped>

Oh Nuxxy-wuxxy, glad you're back to me - I thought that you'd forgotten
about me except for a couple of little digs since you last made yourself
look like a complete cock trying to wind me up. Mummy must be off on
holiday, is she, not giving you the attention you're used to? Sad, but
you could try masturbation, it might take you mind off your cravings for
Mummy's Special Relief.

Well, wonder what you'll do next? You'll either post something along the
lines of "Knew you couldn't resist, Nob" (which is quite true, of course,
because you de man) followed by a long rambling diatribe about me being
obsessed with you and your unnatural relationship with your mother, or
you'll just ignore me completely like you did my last reply to you because
I make you feel really sad inside, boo hoo hoo. Well, you could say
something about grammatical or spelling mistakes which is always a good
fall-back position if you've nothing better to say.

Yours in sweet anticipation,
hugs and kisses,
Nob xxx

Nuxx Bar
July 5th 10, 12:45 AM
On Jul 4, 11:26*pm, Nobby Anderson > wrote:
> Noddy Anderson > wrote:
> > I regret to announce that ... <rest of Nuxxy-wuxxy's crap snipped>
>
> Oh Nuxxy-wuxxy, [****]

Did you make the "Guy Chapman - A Profile Of A Murderer" post?

Nobby Anderson
July 5th 10, 10:48 AM
Nuxx Bar > wrote:
> On Jul 4, 11:26*pm, Nobby Anderson > wrote:
>> Noddy Anderson > wrote:
>> > I regret to announce that ... <rest of Nuxxy-wuxxy's crap snipped>
>>
>> Oh Nuxxy-wuxxy, [****]
>
> Did you make the "Guy Chapman - A Profile Of A Murderer" post?

Would you like me to have? OK then, I did. Or, if you'd prefer me
not to have, then I didn't. Tell me which answer you'd prefer, Nuxxy-
babes, and you know me I more than willing to provide it. I only have
your best interests at heart, you know, and wouldn't want to shatter
any of your screwed-up illusions!

Nob xxx

Nuxx Bar
July 6th 10, 06:36 AM
On Jul 5, 10:48*am, Nobby Anderson > wrote:
> Nuxx Bar > wrote:
>
> >> Oh Nuxxy-wuxxy, *[****]
>
> > Did you make the "Guy Chapman - A Profile Of A Murderer" post?
>
> [wriggling]

Answer the question please. Aren't you proud of your work?

Nobby Anderson
July 6th 10, 08:33 AM
Nuxx Bar > wrote:
> On Jul 5, 10:48*am, Nobby Anderson > wrote:
>> Nuxx Bar > wrote:

>> > Did you make the "Guy Chapman - A Profile Of A Murderer" post?
>>
>> [wriggling]
>
> Answer the question please. Aren't you proud of your work?

Oh I am proud of my work, Nuxxy. I make quite a decent living doing a
job that I like. It's a job that combines technical expertise, a bit of
adventure, travel and a lot of fun, and the outcome is something which
is behind the scenes but which nevertheless in a small way keeps saddos
like you snug and cosy in the depths of winter. It's great, I wouldn't
change if for anything, and I think I do a pretty good job at it, so,
all in all I am indeed proud of my work.

All in all a bit more useful than making web pages. That's turn me
into a spitefull little **** too, so I can see where you're coming from
kiddo.

Nob xxx

Nuxx Bar
July 6th 10, 08:48 AM
On Jul 6, 8:33*am, Nobby Anderson > wrote:
> Nuxx Bar > wrote:

> >> [wriggling]
>
> > Answer the question please. *Aren't you proud of your work?
>
> Oh I am proud of my work, Nuxxy. *I make quite a decent living doing a
> job that I like.

Ditto.

> All in all a bit more useful than making web pages. *That's turn me
> into a spitefull little **** too, so I can see where you're coming from
> kiddo.

I don't just "make web pages", I can assure you, but that's beside the
point. BTW your spelling and grammar are continually atrocious for
someone who positions himself as such a smug know-all.

Did you make the "Profile Of A Murderer" post or not? It seems that
you take the same attitude as Chapman when you are asked a question
that you don't want to answer: you try to cheat your way out of the
situation, even when escape is impossible...anything's better than
conceding even a millimetre of ground.

It's pathetic isn't it Nobby? Do you teach your daughter to do the
same things, and if not, don't you think you should lead by example?
And anyway, unlike the Lou Knee saga, and the question I asked you
before which you also repeatedly ducked (http://www.cyclingcrowd.com/
Uwe/Forum.aspx/uk-bicycle/23513/FAO-Nob), I honestly can't see why you
don't want to admit making the "Profile" post...it was really very
funny (not to mention in a style identical to yours). So, let's try
again: did you make the post?

Nobby Anderson
July 6th 10, 01:41 PM
["Followup-To:" header set to uk.net.news.moderation.]
Nuxx Bar > wrote:
> On Jul 6, 8:33*am, Nobby Anderson > wrote:
>> Nuxx Bar > wrote:

>> > Answer the question please. *Aren't you proud of your work?
>>
>> Oh I am proud of my work, Nuxxy. *I make quite a decent living doing a
>> job that I like.
>
> Ditto.
>
>> All in all a bit more useful than making web pages. *That's turn me
>> into a spitefull little **** too, so I can see where you're coming from
>> kiddo.
>
> I don't just "make web pages", I can assure you, but that's beside the
> point. BTW your spelling and grammar are continually atrocious for
> someone who positions himself as such a smug know-all.

Yep, there's the inevitable fall-back to grammar and spelling. You're
so predictable, Nuxxy me old mate. Did I press your buttons there a
bit? Do you feel that undervalued that you really feel the need to
assure me that you're far more important that a second-rate maker of
crappy web pages? I don't give a flying **** what you think of my
job, or me. Why do you care what I think about you? Basic insecurity?

Here's a hint though: Take yourself a lot less seriously and you'll
probably be a far nicer person.

> Did you make the "Profile Of A Murderer" post or not?

You clearly want this answer: Yes. There you go, are you happy now?
I'm quite happy to admit to anything, because I'm not fussed what
you think about me. So, to make you happy, yes I did make the post.

I wonder how many people will actually believe that?

> It's pathetic isn't it Nobby?

Yep, I know, I am pathetic, just can't resist answering any of the posts
you direct towards me. Do I care if you or anyone else finds it pathetic?
Not sure why I would care really. Do you?

There you go, Nuxxy, you can wank over that little lot. Remember though
it's only you who will be deluded by it.

Love you,
Nob xxx

Nobody Here[_2_]
July 7th 10, 11:45 PM
On Jul 6, 1:41 pm, Nobby Anderson > wrote:
> Yep, there's the inevitable fall-back to grammar and spelling.

But why can't you just spell correctly? Why can't you just stack the
macaroni straight? Are you too stupid? Or can you just not be bothered
to look up words that you're not sure about? That doesn't show much
consideration for your audience, which admittedly is bound to be quite
small...don't you think most of your fellow car-haters have probably
killfiled you by now for replying to me (and doing very little else)?
(You were about to say "I don't care", weren't you? You're so
predictable Nob, me old mate.)

> > Did you make the "Profile Of A Murderer" post or not?
>
> You clearly want this answer: Yes. There you go, are you happy now?
> I'm quite happy to admit to anything, because I'm not fussed what
> you think about me. So, to make you happy, yes I did make the post.
>
> I wonder how many people will actually believe that?

That's very clever! Chapman clearly never thought of that solution to
the "awkward question" problem that so often befalls you long-haired
hippie leftie car-hating Commie psycholists (i.e. those questions where
you think a truthful answer would embarrass you, but you don't want to
lie either). Chapman saw refusing to answer as the only way out, but
ol' Nob's come up with a different method: tell the truth, but then
surround it with heavy sarcasm, thereby fulfillinh the truth-telling
requirement, but hopefully avoiding the embarrassment that you think
would come with the "naked truth". A new dawn for the irrational,
deceitful car-haters: finally, a way of dealing with those inconvenient
truths which dog you so.

Although I still don't know why you're so reluctant to properly admit
making the post, without silly qualifications. Is it just because you
forged Chapman's address? If not then why? You obviously put a great
deal of effort and research into it, so it seems a shame not to take
credit. If it's really not you then it sounds uncannily like you, don't
you think? There's obviously someone out there who is exactly like Nob
in every way, and mentions all the same things about my behaviour as he
does, but, apparently, "isn't" Nob, just like Chapman "isn't" Lou Knee
(or so you and his other sycophants keep making out...why on Earth do
you support the deceitful Chapman anyway? It's not an obligatory part
of being a car-hater you know...Ian Smith manages to tell it like it is
about Chapman, and you could too if you were more independent-minded.
Do you think Chapman would bother supporting you if you were despised as
much as him?)

> There you go, Nuxxy, you can wank over that little lot.

Ho ho, Nob's making Nob jokes, showing his great maturity over others
once again.

Why do you only reply to me, and why do you keep bothering? Any chance
of a straight answer without the usual scornful Nobcasm attached?
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, yet you use it almost exclusively
(together with "jokes" about child abuse, although unusually you did
manage to avoid indulging your unhealthy obsession in your last
post...let's see if you can make it two in a row!)

--
"Observation House, Nobody Here?"

Nobby Anderson
July 8th 10, 12:28 AM
Nobody Here > wrote:
> On Jul 6, 1:41 pm, Nobby Anderson > wrote:
>> Yep, there's the inevitable fall-back to grammar and spelling.
>
> But why can't you just spell correctly?

Dunno, I guess it's my lack of educachin. I do apollogize.

> That's very clever!

Thank yew, I'm flatterned.

> Although I still don't know why you're so reluctant to properly admit
> making the post, without silly qualifications.

I did maik the poste. It was mee. I dunnit. Oooh, I'm a norty boy
smack my bum. Reelly I did. Honist, it were mee. I spent all that
tyme so I coud wiynde yew up but I must hav fayled because you got
me banged to rites Nuxxy your so smart. Muste be yor skills at making
web pages yew are a rite coder yew are wiv all that html and stuff
i bet you can even write hard stuff like php or whatever like snake
wotzit python so yew can hack m y computer and tell wot i is doin.

>> There you go, Nuxxy, you can wank over that little lot.
>
> Ho ho, Nob's making Nob jokes, showing his great maturity over others
> once again.

Yer, that's rite Nuxxie baybes. I'm rite machure me, yew got me.

> Why do you only reply to me, and why do you keep bothering?

Not rite good wiv googel are you Nuxxy spechily for a web page makre
who assurs me its more than that like I care. Not that i make many posts
but there are a fhew. I just get my kickes winding you up, sew I
respond to yew when yoeu menchin me corse you got buttins as big as
bumhoiles all over youy. And I liek pressing them because its fun.

enyway gotta go and pretent to be sumwun else now cause I got nuffink
betta to do so nite nite nuxxt sleep tite dont let the bed bugs bite
and lock the door to keep the mummie out oh bugger didnt meen to say
that must be my obseshin with yor muther.

Tata big boy,
Nob xxx

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home