PDA

View Full Version : Nice ride again.

Paul - xxx[_2_]
July 5th 10, 07:35 AM
Yesterday.

Lovely and cool at 7am, rode along Chesterfield Canal 'cos we were away
in the caravan and had a great time. No fishermen, no people at all
until on the way back. Hardly any wildlife other than Ducks, mostly and
a Coot/Moorhen (I can never remember which are which).

Had a lovely Tea and Bacon Buttie at a roadside cafe, then a lollipop
from the Co-op .. just the ticket as the day warmed up .. ;)

Out for four hours, nice and steady, only on roads for maybe 15 minutes
but only one bus in that time, no cars at all .. ;)

--
Paul - xxx

'96/'97 Landrover Discovery 300 Tdi
Dyna Tech Cro-Mo comp