PDA

View Full Version : Kris Holm on You've Been Framed (UK TV)

Danny Colyer
July 20th 03, 12:10 PM
A month ago, John Maddox wrote:
> TO EVERYONE who went to the british unicycling convention - as you
know
> kris holm was there, doing tricks but also falling on his nuts! I
video
> the nutcracker suite in which kris holm climbs onto the handrail (next
> to those steps near the sports hall) does a still stand then falls
off,
> well i sent this footage to YOUVE BEEN FRAMED and it is appearing on
> your screens on 20th July hopfully enjoy.

Well, I set myself a reminder (thanks John) which came up when I booted
my computer this morning, went to set the video, and found that,
according to the TV guide, You've Been Framed isn't on today. At least
not on HTV. Yet the You've Been Framed website (
http://www.youvebeenframedonline.co.uk/ ) mentions that there *is* a
series on ITV on Sundays.

So is it only showing in certain regions? Or does it start next week?
Or is it on ITV2? Anyone know?

--
Danny Colyer (remove safety to reply) ( http://www.juggler.net/danny )
Recumbent cycle page: http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/recumbents/

joe
July 20th 03, 07:07 PM
According to John, he said it was this Sunday coming... hold on

tonight!

--
joe - Hockey Head

:cool: www.cool.unicyclist.com :cool:
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

joe
July 20th 03, 07:31 PM
..humm...

but it dont seem to be on! :(

--
joe - Hockey Head

:cool: www.cool.unicyclist.com :cool:
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

Mikefule
July 20th 03, 10:26 PM
Possibly the TV people need to know that they have the authority of both
the copyright owner and the individual shown before they broadcast it.
There could be legal difficulties otherwise.

--
Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we
fall."
Confucius

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home