PDA

View Full Version : Is Vandeman a terrorist?

Cicero Venatio
July 15th 10, 03:31 AM
You see so many political disputes about who is a terrorist and what is
terrorism, so I'm just wondering if V could be considered a "terrorist"?

Bill Sornson[_5_]
July 15th 10, 03:46 AM
Cicero Venatio wrote:

> You see so many political disputes about who is a terrorist and what
> is terrorism, so I'm just wondering if V could be considered a
> "terrorist"?

He causes man-made disasters, necessitating /domestic/ contingency
operations.

HTH!

BS (via DC)

tang jingzhong
July 21st 10, 12:23 PM
On 7月15日, 上午10时46分, "Bill Sornson" > wrote:
> Cicero Venatio wrote:
> > You see so many political disputes about who is a terrorist and what
> > is terrorism, so I'm just wondering if V could be considered a
> > "terrorist"?
>
> He causes man-made disasters, necessitating /domestic/ contingency
> operations.
>
> HTH!
>
> BS (via DC)

a><br>