PDA

View Full Version : SpeedCific Hubs?

D. Cockman
June 19th 04, 10:41 PM
Any Opinions (I know you guys have em) on the road hubs by SpeedCific?
Thanks, Darrel

psycholist
June 19th 04, 11:52 PM
"D. Cockman" > wrote in message
. com...
> Any Opinions (I know you guys have em) on the road hubs by SpeedCific?
> Thanks, Darrel

I had a set, briefly. The hubs seemed great. Unfortunately, the wheel
build was so bad I had to return the wheels twice and ultimately just got my
money back.

I probably got in 500 miles on the hubs. They seemed light and plenty
strong. The design seems to be no-nonsense and straight-forward and the
price certainly seems reasonable compared to lots of other hubs out there.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again if I were in the market for a new set
of wheels and could find another who builds with them.

Couldn't comment on long-term durability, however.

Bob C.

Alan
June 21st 04, 11:52 PM
Who built the wheels? It is my understanding that they are being
distributed through a dealer network. I have been thinking about a set of
wheels with these hubs.

"psycholist" > wrote in message

> "D. Cockman" > wrote in message
> . com...
> > Any Opinions (I know you guys have em) on the road hubs by SpeedCific?
> > Thanks, Darrel
> >

> I had a set, briefly. The hubs seemed great. Unfortunately, the wheel
> build was so bad I had to return the wheels twice and ultimately just got
my
> money back.
>
> I probably got in 500 miles on the hubs. They seemed light and plenty
> strong. The design seems to be no-nonsense and straight-forward and the
> price certainly seems reasonable compared to lots of other hubs out there.
>
> I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again if I were in the market for a new
set
> of wheels and could find another who builds with them.
>
> Couldn't comment on long-term durability, however.
>
> Bob C.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home