PDA

View Full Version : Re: Why Do Mountain Bikers ALWAYS Kill Fellow Inmates While Sporting "White Power" Face Tattoos?

ZeeTso
August 4th 10, 07:56 AM
"Edward Dolan" > wrote in message

> Either write correct English or get lost!

why are you so obsessed with correct english?

this is mtb newsgroup, and, as you already know, all mountainbikers are
idiots, robbers, killers, so we don't need to write correctly.
and if you can't understand something, that's because you are on the wrong
newsgroup ;)

Edward Dolan
August 5th 10, 12:02 AM
"ZeeTso" > wrote in message
> "Edward Dolan" > wrote in message
>
>> Either write correct English or get lost!
>
> why are you so obsessed with correct english?
>
> this is mtb newsgroup, and, as you already know, all mountainbikers are
> idiots, robbers, killers, so we don't need to write correctly.
> and if you can't understand something, that's because you are on the wrong
> newsgroup ;)

I can tell that you know how to write correct English. Since you don't, I
attribute it to your lack of respect for the members of these newsgroups. So
I return your lack of respect with "a **** you too, asshole"!

AMB is a newsgroup of, by and for idiots, but RBS is not. Just post your
crap to AMB if you are not up to the high standards of RBS.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

ZeeTso
August 6th 10, 06:59 AM
"Edward Dolan" > wrote in message

> AMB is a newsgroup of, by and for idiots, but RBS is not. Just post your
> crap to AMB if you are not up to the high standards of RBS.

i am posting this crap only to AMB.

what is RBS?

Edward Dolan
August 6th 10, 11:49 AM
"ZeeTso" > wrote in message
> "Edward Dolan" > wrote in message
>
>> AMB is a newsgroup of, by and for idiots, but RBS is not. Just post your
>> crap to AMB if you are not up to the high standards of RBS.
>
> i am posting this crap only to AMB.

No, you aren't. Note the newsgroups under To:

> what is RBS?

Stands for Recreation, Bicycles, Social, a mostly defunct group except for
me and an idiot (a poor crazy *******) who goes by the name of Tibetan
Monkey (TM).

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota