PDA

View Full Version : Re: 20" Trials, Weeeeeee!

Memphis Mud
August 3rd 03, 02:14 PM
Memphis Mud wrote:
> *Also hopped all the way up flight of 7 stairs on second attempt.*

This could be misconstued. Understand that I hopped up 7 stairs
one-at-a-time, not all 7 in one magnificient leap.

Yes, I got the on-sale Summit. But you must ask for the "Weeeeee"
upgrade. They install it free in Georgia.

--
Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

Mantra: Avoid Hitting Tailbone...Avoid Hitting Tailbone...
Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987

bugman
August 4th 03, 05:16 AM
I will not buy one, I will not buy one, i will not buy one.... yea keep
saying that you may soon believe it.:D Hmmm were can I hide that for a
while so my wife doesn't see it? I am going to have to get a lot better
before I can justify another uni purchase. Wait a minute, I need some
140 cranks fo my KH24, hmm wouldn't it be smarter to buy the Summit for
the small difference in price, and get a Kick Butt trials Uni at a great
price. Get the behind me devil.:D

--
bugman - Equilibrium Challenged

"Trying to maintain balance by wild arm and body motions is something
like trying to balance a wet noodle"
Jack Wiley _The_Unicycle_Book_

Memphis Mud
August 4th 03, 06:08 PM
bugman wrote:
> *I will not buy one, I will not buy one, i will not buy one.... yea
> keep saying that you may soon believe it.:D Hmmm were can I hide
> that for a while so my wife doesn't see it? I am going to have to get
> a lot better before I can justify another uni purchase. Wait a
> minute, I need some 140 cranks fo my KH24, hmm wouldn't it be smarter
> to buy the Summit for the small difference in price, and get a Kick
> Butt trials Uni at a great price. Get the behind me devil.:D *

If you're going to get cranks anyway, it only makes sense to buy the
Summit NOW and split the shipping charge between the two. You're
actually SAVING yourself $$.

--
Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

Mantra: Avoid Hitting Tailbone...Avoid Hitting Tailbone...
Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987

Unimoron
August 4th 03, 07:39 PM
Memphis Mud wrote:
> *
> Also hopped all the way up flight of 7 stairs on second attempt.
> *

So a Trials unicycle makes it much easier to hop around and up steps? I
have me a probable freestyle and it sucks for it.

I need a new unicycle, maybe I should look into the Summit:D

--
Unimoron - The only Genius is Norman Einstien

Everyone is Entitled to my Opinion.
Unimoron's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2270

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home