http://www.uccsscribe.com/news/in-memoriam-ronald-wisner-1.2312397

In Memoriam: Ronald Wisner
By Avalon Manly

Published: Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Updated: Monday, August 30, 2010 20:08

The Scribe

Ronald Wisner

Ron Wisner died Friday, May 21, at the age of 68, in a mountain biking
accident in an open trails area north of Monument.

Wisner served at UCCS from 1979 until 2003 as dean of students. A
Fulbright Scholar, he obtained a Ph.D. from the University of Michigan
and was actively involved and invested in the communities in which he
lived and in the world as a whole. He served in the Peace Corp and a
number of local charities and non-profit organizations here in
Colorado Springs, as well as on campus, including the Pikes Peak
Library District, Kids on Bikes and the Chancellor’s Leadership Class.

Wisner is survived by his wife, Jane, and their children, Sara and
Mark.

The Scribe offers its condolences to his family, friends and loved
ones. He will be missed.

ZeeTso
September 1st 10, 07:19 AM
R.I.P.

Bill Weir
September 1st 10, 09:43 PM
On Sep 1, 1:17*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> http://www.uccsscribe.com/news/in-memoriam-ronald-wisner-1.2312397

Don't forget your next court appearance. Terri needs to make sure she
has the day off.

Edward Dolan
September 3rd 10, 03:47 AM
"Bill Weir" > wrote in message
On Sep 1, 1:17 am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> http://www.uccsscribe.com/news/in-memoriam-ronald-wisner-1.2312397

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN INCLUDE ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO
WHICH HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

>> Don't forget your next court appearance. Terri needs to make sure she
has the day off.

Don't forget to **** yourself, supreme asshole!

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]
September 3rd 10, 04:02 AM
On 9/2/2010 9:47 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>[...]

Ed Dolan joins the Department of Redundancy Department.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Bruce Jensen
September 3rd 10, 06:01 PM
On Sep 2, 8:02*pm, Tom Sherman °_°
> wrote:
> On 9/2/2010 9:47 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> >[...]
>
> Ed Dolan joins the Department of Redundancy Department.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
> I am a vehicular cyclist.

He's the founding member.

Edward Dolan
September 3rd 10, 10:55 PM
"Tom Sherman °_°" > wrote in message
> On 9/2/2010 9:47 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>>[...]
>
> Ed Dolan joins the Department of Redundancy Department.

One redundancy deserves another. Unlike you, I do not waste time and effort
on idiotassholescumbags (all one word).

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Bruce Jensen
September 22nd 10, 03:48 PM
On Sep 3, 2:55*pm, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
> "Tom Sherman °_°" > wrote in ...
>
> > On 9/2/2010 9:47 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> >>[...]
>
> > Ed Dolan joins the Department of Redundancy Department.
>
> One redundancy deserves another. Unlike you, I do not waste time and effort
> on idiotassholescumbags (all one word).

Ed Dolan - Supreme pottymouth 'tard supreme! :-D

Edward Dolan
September 23rd 10, 02:36 AM
"Bruce Jensen" > wrote in message
On Sep 3, 2:55 pm, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
> "Tom Sherman °_°" > wrote in
>
> > On 9/2/2010 9:47 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> >>[...]
>
> > Ed Dolan joins the Department of Redundancy Department.
>
> One redundancy deserves another. Unlike you, I do not waste time and
> effort
> on idiotassholescumbags (all one word).

>>> Ed Dolan - Supreme pottymouth 'tard supreme! :-D

Bruce Jensen is an asshole criminal idiot mountain biker - always has been
and always will be.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka