September 9th 10, 02:17 AM
Care to guess his IQ? About the same as his tire pressure? :)

Re: Mountain biker critically injured when wheel comes off bike
in ...Wednesday, September 8, 2010 5:03 PM
From: "Small Peter" >Add sender to ContactsTo:
"Mike Vandeman" >DUMB ASS

Re: Vancouver, BC: DNV-Sanctioned Bobsled Trail Causes First
Seriou...Wednesday, September 8, 2010 5:07 PM
From: "Small Peter" >Add sender to ContactsTo:
"Mike Vandeman" >STUPID ****

Re: ANOTHER Death from Mountain Biking!Wednesday, September 8, 2010
5:07 PM
From: "Small Peter" >Add sender to ContactsTo:
"Mike Vandeman" >EAT ****

Bill Weir
September 9th 10, 03:16 PM
On Sep 8, 9:17*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> Care to guess his IQ? About the same as his tire pressure? :)

I'm guessing the same IQ as someone who ends up in jail.

Jeff Strickland[_2_]
September 9th 10, 07:04 PM
"Mike Vandeman" > wrote in message
> Care to guess his IQ? About the same as his tire pressure? :)

Given that YOUR IQ is lower than your shoe size, his tire pressure trumps

Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]
September 10th 10, 01:52 AM
On 9/8/2010 8:17 PM, Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:
> Care to guess his IQ? [...]

Greater than the length of your handsaw in centimeters.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Google