PDA

View Full Version : Re: Mountain biker dies after collapse on Conwy trail

Bob Berger[_2_]
September 21st 10, 06:50 PM
In article >,
Bruce Jensen says...

>On Sep 20, 9:32=A0pm, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
>> "Bruce Jensen" > wrote in message

>> On Sep 19, 9:38 pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>>

>> > Evolution in action!
>>
>> > Mike
>>
>> >http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-11361524
>>
>> > Mountain biker dies after collapse on Conwy trail
>>
>> > The Marin Trail covers 25km of a mountain biking route
>>
>> > A 54-year-old man has collapsed and died when mountain biking along a
>> > popular forest track in Snowdonia.
>>
>> > It happened on Saturday evening on the Marin Trail near Betws-y-Coed
>> > when the man, from Flintshire, was cycling with a brother and friend.
>>
>> > An ambulance could get only within a quarter of a mile so an Ogwen
>> > mountain rescue team went to help.
>>
>> > Attempts to revive the cyclist, who had suffered chest pains, were
>> > made but without success.
>>
>> > Rescue team members carried him on a stretcher to an ambulance.
>>
>> caused are illogical. =A0A coronary problem could just as easily have
>> occurred while hiking, or bike riding in the city, or cooking beets.
>>
>> Sure, it could have but it didn't. It occurred while he was mountain biki=
>ng.
>> Folks over the age of 50 need to learn that they are no longer young. The=
>> are bordering on being old. Time to get some wisdom if you ask me.

>> The only variable is your idiocy.

>> At least I am not going to depart this vale of tears riding my bike like =
>> criminal on a hiking trail. Nay, I shall choose to die in my own bed at h=
>ome
>> like any sensible law-abiding person.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
>> aka
>> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
>
>Ed Dolan is a 'tard ;-)

You can say that again.

Bruce Jensen
September 21st 10, 08:27 PM
On Sep 21, 10:50*am, Bob Berger > wrote:
> In article >,
> Bruce Jensen says...
>

> >On Sep 20, 9:32=A0pm, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:

> >> caused are illogical. =A0A coronary problem could just as easily have
> >> occurred while hiking, or bike riding in the city, or cooking beets.
>
> >> Sure, it could have but it didn't. It occurred while he was mountain biki=
> >ng.
> >> Folks over the age of 50 need to learn that they are no longer young. The=
> >> are bordering on being old. Time to get some wisdom if you ask me.

> >> The only variable is your idiocy.

> >> At least I am not going to depart this vale of tears riding my bike like =
> >> criminal on a hiking trail. Nay, I shall choose to die in my own bed at h=
> >ome
> >> like any sensible law-abiding person.
>
> >> Regards,
>
> >> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> >> aka
> >> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
>
> >Ed Dolan is a 'tard ;-)
>
> You can say that again.- Hide quoted text -

Bob, you're right - every profound truth is worth repeating and
repeating...

Ed Dolan is a 'tard :-D

Bob Berger[_2_]
September 22nd 10, 02:50 AM
In article >,
Bruce Jensen says...

>On Sep 21, 10:50=A0am, Bob Berger > wrote:
>> In article =
>.com>,
>> Bruce Jensen says...

>> .=
>..

>.

>ke-

>iki=3D
>> >ng.
>The=3D

>ke =3D
>t h=3D
>> >ome

>> >Ed Dolan is a 'tard ;-)
>>
>> You can say that again.- Hide quoted text -

>Bob, you're right - every profound truth is worth repeating and
>repeating...
>
>Ed Dolan is a 'tard :-D

You can say that again.

.... OOPS! Wait a minute, we're in a loop. :-)

Bruce Jensen
September 22nd 10, 03:46 AM
On Sep 21, 6:50*pm, Bob Berger > wrote:
> In article >,
> Bruce Jensen says...
>

> >On Sep 21, 10:50=A0am, Bob Berger > wrote:
> >> In article =
> >.com>,
> >> Bruce Jensen says...

> >> .=
> >..

> >.

> >ke-

> >iki=3D
> >The=3D

> >ke =3D
> >t h=3D

> >> You can say that again.- Hide quoted text -

> >Bob, you're right - every profound truth is worth repeating and
> >repeating...
>
> >Ed Dolan is a 'tard :-D
>
> You can say that again.
>
> ... OOPS! Wait a minute, we're in a loop. :-)

So - have a chance to visit the geysers this year? See anything
awesome?

(EDIAT ;-)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home