PDA

View Full Version : Cycle Rack

JonC[_2_]
October 26th 10, 10:26 PM
Does anyone recommend a cycle rack, for at least 2 bikes,which will fit
a Hyundai i10 please. Must be a high rise one not to obscure the number
plate and brake lights, thanks.

Dieter Britz
October 27th 10, 09:06 AM
JonC wrote:

> Does anyone recommend a cycle rack, for at least 2 bikes,which will fit
> a Hyundai i10 please. Must be a high rise one not to obscure the number
> plate and brake lights, thanks.

Yes, I do recommend that {:]
--
Dieter Britz (dieterhansbritz<at>gmail.com)

chris French
October 27th 10, 01:10 PM
In message >, JonC
> writes
>

>Does anyone recommend a cycle rack, for at least 2 bikes,which will fit
>a Hyundai i10 please. Must be a high rise one not to obscure the number
>plate and brake lights, thanks.

No experience of that car, but if you go to the rack makers websites
(Thule, Montblanc, Pendle etc.), or suppliers websites, you can normally
lookup what fits a particular car.

I've had good service from Roofbox Co. and Skidrive,

<http://www.roofbox.co.uk/>

<http://www.skidrive.co.uk/>

We have a Thule Clipon carrier that is pretty good, and fits very
securely with clamps rather than straps. They also do a high mount
version, but I don't know if it would fit your car.

--
Chris French

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home