PDA

View Full Version : Re: Clocks go back to GMT at 2 am on Sunday morning (31/10/2010)

Simon Mason[_4_]
October 29th 10, 09:32 PM
On 29 Oct, 21:25, Derek C > wrote:

> > > Yeess *a little Englander through and through!- Hide quoted text -

> > Yes, I mean how can you be proud of something that had nothing to do
> > with you?
> > I am proud of my achievements, but not my nationality.
>
> > --
> > Simon Mason
>
> So the Scots are not patriotic them? Robert the Bruce, William
> Wallace, St Andrew, and all that lot!
>
> Derek C- Hide quoted text -

You'd have to ask a Scot, I wouldn't know.
IME, people who are "proud to be English" tend to be knuckle dragging
BNP and EDL types (present company excepted, of course).

--
Simon Mason

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home