PDA

View Full Version : Re: Cordon Sanitaire JMS and Meds

Tony Raven[_3_]
October 31st 10, 01:07 PM
"The Medway Handyman" > wrote:

> I feel sorry for pretentious ******* who have no life of their own and
> make
> up imaginary stories about their 'London Club on Pall Mall'.
>
> Can you imagine if the only life you have is to sit at your computer
> trying
> to impress people with your fantasy world?

Feeling inadequate Meds or is it that mid life crisis that has you
depressed at your life passing by with nothing achieved?

I'm actually a member of two clubs on Pall Mall, the Oxford & Cambridge
Club at 71 and the Institute of Directors at 119. They are good places
for dining/entertaining/staying and business meetings/working
respectively.

Perhaps you should join the latter what with you being a businessman of
such acumen.

--
Tony

Paul Clarke
October 31st 10, 02:01 PM
On Oct 31, 1:07*pm, Tony Raven > wrote:
> "The Medway Handyman" > wrote:
>

> > I feel sorry for pretentious ******* who have no life of their own and
> > make
> > up imaginary stories about their 'London Club on Pall Mall'.
>
> > Can you imagine if the only life you have is to sit at your computer
> > trying
> > to impress people with your fantasy world?
>
> Feeling inadequate Meds or is it that mid life crisis that has you
> depressed at your life passing by with nothing achieved?
>
> I'm actually a member of two clubs on Pall Mall, the Oxford & Cambridge
> Club at 71 and the Institute of Directors at 119. *They are good places
> for dining/entertaining/staying and business meetings/working
> respectively.
>
> Perhaps you should join the latter what with you being a businessman of
> such acumen.
>
> --
> Tony

The best I can do is be a member of the Royal Automobile Club but it's
their place in Epsom I use.

Tosspot[_3_]
October 31st 10, 02:21 PM
On 31/10/10 13:07, Tony Raven wrote:
> "The Medway Handyman" > wrote:
>>
>> I feel sorry for pretentious ******* who have no life of their own and
>> make
>> up imaginary stories about their 'London Club on Pall Mall'.
>>
>> Can you imagine if the only life you have is to sit at your computer
>> trying
>> to impress people with your fantasy world?
>>

> Feeling inadequate Meds or is it that mid life crisis that has you
> depressed at your life passing by with nothing achieved?
>
> I'm actually a member of two clubs on Pall Mall, the Oxford & Cambridge
> Club at 71 and the Institute of Directors at 119. They are good places
> for dining/entertaining/staying and business meetings/working
> respectively.
>
> Perhaps you should join the latter what with you being a businessman of
> such acumen.

Do they have flatpack furniture in the Oxford & Cambridge.

Tony Raven[_3_]
October 31st 10, 04:23 PM
Tosspot > wrote:

> Do they have flatpack furniture in the Oxford & Cambridge.

They're still debating whether when it's in the flatpack it's still
furniture. Expect the answer in a century or two ;-)

--
Tony

Tony Raven[_3_]
October 31st 10, 04:23 PM
Paul Clarke > wrote:

> The best I can do is be a member of the Royal Automobile Club but it's
> their place in Epsom I use.

Ah, the chauffeur's annex ;-)

Really good restaurant though in their Pall Mall place.

--
Tony

JMS
October 31st 10, 05:05 PM
On 31 Oct 2010 13:07:14 GMT, Tony Raven > wrote:

>I'm actually a member of two clubs on Pall Mall, the Oxford & Cambridge
>Club at 71 and the Institute of Directors at 119. They are good places
>for dining/entertaining/staying and business meetings/working
>respectively.

Excellent - you really are the pretentious tosser aren't you.

Do you really, really think that anyone in a cycling newsgroup gives
two ****s about the clubs you may or may not be a member of?

However, I am sure your Cambridge chums will be very impressed.

--

Per billion passenger kilometres

Car KSI 18
Cycle KSI 541
Pedestrian 358

(KSI : Killed or Seriously Injured)
Dft 2008 FIgures

Who says cycling is safer than walking?

The Medway Handyman[_3_]
October 31st 10, 05:49 PM
Tony Raven wrote:
> "The Medway Handyman" > wrote:
>>
>> I feel sorry for pretentious ******* who have no life of their own
>> and make
>> up imaginary stories about their 'London Club on Pall Mall'.
>>
>> Can you imagine if the only life you have is to sit at your computer
>> trying
>> to impress people with your fantasy world?
>>

> Feeling inadequate Meds or is it that mid life crisis that has you
> depressed at your life passing by with nothing achieved?
>
> I'm actually a member of two clubs on Pall Mall, the Oxford &
> Cambridge Club at 71 and the Institute of Directors at 119. They are
> good places for dining/entertaining/staying and business
> meetings/working respectively.

Yes of course you are. You go there often with your imaginary rabbit friend
don't you?

The nearest you have been to Pall Mall is playing Monopoly you ****wit.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard, is
a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.

Tony Raven[_3_]
October 31st 10, 06:59 PM
"The Medway Handyman" > wrote:

> Yes of course you are. You go there often with your imaginary rabbit
> friend
> don't you?
>
> The nearest you have been to Pall Mall is playing Monopoly you
> ****wit.

I can absolutely prove you wrong if you like. Would you like me too?

--
Tony

JMS
October 31st 10, 09:05 PM
On 31 Oct 2010 18:59:49 GMT, Tony Raven > wrote:

>"The Medway Handyman" > wrote:
>
>> Yes of course you are. You go there often with your imaginary rabbit
>> friend
>> don't you?
>>
>> The nearest you have been to Pall Mall is playing Monopoly you
>> ****wit.
>>

>I can absolutely prove you wrong if you like. Would you like me too?

Yes - why not show us the picture of you having a wank in the gents
bog at your club.

Alternatively you could **** off.

--

"Then back to my club on Pall Mall "

Tony Raven - pretentious tosser

JMS
October 31st 10, 09:10 PM
On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 19:29:19 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
> wrote:

>On 31/10/2010 17:49, The Medway Handyman wrote:
>
>>> I'm actually a member of two clubs on Pall Mall, the Oxford &
>>> Cambridge Club at 71 and the Institute of Directors at 119. They are
>>> good places for dining/entertaining/staying and business
>>> meetings/working respectively.
>
>> Yes of course you are. You go there often with your imaginary rabbit friend
>> don't you?
>> The nearest you have been to Pall Mall is playing Monopoly you ****wit.
>
>It's posts like this that maintain your entertainment value. Oh and
>that's /Doctor/ ****wit to you ;-)

Do you think anyone gives a flying **** if Raving has a PhD?

Well - while it is well known that such things are important to you -
I would hazard a guess - the ordinary member of URC does not give a
toss.

You'll be telling us that you have a 2:2 degree in a minute.

You and he are just incredible value; you make it all worthwhile.

--

"I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. I would challenge judith
to find the place where I said I encourage my children to wear helmets." Guy Chapman

bugbear
November 3rd 10, 01:43 PM
Tony Raven wrote:
> "The Medway Handyman" > wrote:
>
>> Yes of course you are. You go there often with your imaginary rabbit
>> friend
>> don't you?
>>
>> The nearest you have been to Pall Mall is playing Monopoly you
>> ****wit.
>>

> I can absolutely prove you wrong if you like. Would you like me too?

With a large side bet for a worthy charity, obviously.

BugBear

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home