PDA

View Full Version : Re: Cycle rage!! Over to you Doug.......

Doug[_8_]
November 5th 10, 11:05 PM
On Nov 5, 7:08*pm, Doug > wrote:
> While freewheeling on Fri, 05 Nov 2010 10:21:28 -0700, Rasta Pickles wrote
> :
>
> >http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news/Woman-deliberately-knocked-bike-
>
> cyclist/article-2843583-detail/article.html
>
> I already knew about this from my wide circle of friends and
> sympathisers, the word on the street is that there is a lot more to this
> than at first appears.
>
> One rumour suggests it was a car weapon that knocked the woman from her
> bicycle as well, the media in that area have an axe to grind with
> cyclists, we never are given a fair hearing by the weapon drivers.
>
> In any case, if the cyclists had not been boxed in by the car weapons
> then this wouldn't have happened.
>
> As always, car weapons to blame in some way.
>
> *UK Radical Campaigns.http://www.zing.icom43.net
> A driving licence is a licence to kill.

I have since been in contact with others and it would seem that she
was knocked over by a Siemans Desiro bus that came to close to her,
this bus was forced into her by an overtaking Burrells construction
vehicle.
Yet again a truck causing problems.

UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

sid
November 6th 10, 09:11 AM
On 05/11/10 23:05, Doug wrote:
> On Nov 5, 7:08 pm, > wrote:
>> While freewheeling on Fri, 05 Nov 2010 10:21:28 -0700, Rasta Pickles wrote
>> :
>>
>>> http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news/Woman-deliberately-knocked-bike-
>>
>> cyclist/article-2843583-detail/article.html
>>
>> I already knew about this from my wide circle of friends and
>> sympathisers, the word on the street is that there is a lot more to this
>> than at first appears.
>>
>> One rumour suggests it was a car weapon that knocked the woman from her
>> bicycle as well, the media in that area have an axe to grind with
>> cyclists, we never are given a fair hearing by the weapon drivers.
>>
>> In any case, if the cyclists had not been boxed in by the car weapons
>> then this wouldn't have happened.
>>
>> As always, car weapons to blame in some way.
>>
>> UK Radical Campaigns.http://www.zing.icom43.net
>> A driving licence is a licence to kill.
>
> I have since been in contact with others and it would seem that she
> was knocked over by a Siemans Desiro bus that came to close to her,
> this bus was forced into her by an overtaking Burrells construction
> vehicle.
> Yet again a truck causing problems.
>

> UK Radical Campaigns.
> http://www.zing.icom43.net
> A driving licence is a licence to kill.

Without trucks the country would grind to a standstill, nothing would
get delivered anywhere.

bod
November 6th 10, 09:23 AM
On 06/11/2010 09:11, sid wrote:
> On 05/11/10 23:05, Doug wrote:
>> On Nov 5, 7:08 pm, > wrote:
>>> While freewheeling on Fri, 05 Nov 2010 10:21:28 -0700, Rasta Pickles
>>> wrote
>>> :

>>> cyclist/article-2843583-detail/article.html
>>>
>>> I already knew about this from my wide circle of friends and
>>> sympathisers, the word on the street is that there is a lot more to this
>>> than at first appears.
>>>
>>> One rumour suggests it was a car weapon that knocked the woman from her
>>> bicycle as well, the media in that area have an axe to grind with
>>> cyclists, we never are given a fair hearing by the weapon drivers.
>>>
>>> In any case, if the cyclists had not been boxed in by the car weapons
>>> then this wouldn't have happened.
>>>
>>> As always, car weapons to blame in some way.
>>>
>>> UK Radical Campaigns.http://www.zing.icom43.net
>>> A driving licence is a licence to kill.
>>
>> I have since been in contact with others and it would seem that she
>> was knocked over by a Siemans Desiro bus that came to close to her,
>> this bus was forced into her by an overtaking Burrells construction
>> vehicle.
>> Yet again a truck causing problems.
>>

>> UK Radical Campaigns.
>> http://www.zing.icom43.net
>> A driving licence is a licence to kill.
>>

> Without trucks the country would grind to a standstill, nothing would
> get delivered anywhere.

Doug says he's thought of that. He reckons that thousands and thousands
of helicopters can do the job of lorries etc. Despite each helicopter
costing thousands of pounds per hour to run.

Bod

TimB[_3_]
November 6th 10, 09:25 AM
On Nov 6, 9:23*am, bod > wrote:
> On 06/11/2010 09:11, sid wrote:

> >> I have since been in contact with others and it would seem that she
> >> was knocked over by a Siemans Desiro bus that came to close to her,
> >> this bus was forced into her by an overtaking Burrells construction
> >> vehicle.
> >> Yet again a truck causing problems.
>
> >> UK Radical Campaigns.
> >>http://www.zing.icom43.net
> >> A driving licence is a licence to kill.
>
> > Without trucks the country would grind to a standstill, nothing would
> > get delivered anywhere.
>
> *>
> *>
>
> Doug says he's thought of that. He reckons that thousands and thousands
> of *helicopters can do the job of lorries etc. Despite each helicopter
> costing thousands of pounds per hour to run.
>
> Bod

A Siemens Desiro is a type of train.

Tony Dragon
November 6th 10, 09:52 AM
On 06/11/2010 09:25, TimB wrote:
> On Nov 6, 9:23 am, > wrote:

>>> Without trucks the country would grind to a standstill, nothing would
>>> get delivered anywhere.
>>

>> Doug says he's thought of that. He reckons that thousands and thousands
>> of helicopters can do the job of lorries etc. Despite each helicopter
>> costing thousands of pounds per hour to run.
>>
>> Bod
>
> A Siemens Desiro is a type of train.

Indeed & here are some pictures of a Burrells construction vehicle.

http://www.roadsteam.co.uk/page3.htm

--
Tony Dragon

Derek C
November 6th 10, 09:57 AM
On Nov 6, 9:25*am, TimB > wrote:
> On Nov 6, 9:23*am, bod > wrote:

> > > Without trucks the country would grind to a standstill, nothing would
> > > get delivered anywhere.
>
> > *>
> > *>
>
> > Doug says he's thought of that. He reckons that thousands and thousands
> > of *helicopters can do the job of lorries etc. Despite each helicopter
> > costing thousands of pounds per hour to run.
>
> > Bod
>
> A Siemens Desiro is a type of train.- Hide quoted text -

Doug never lets the facts cloud his judgement!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home