PDA

View Full Version : Super docking station

Tom Crispin[_4_]
November 8th 10, 04:39 PM
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/news/view/4907

Tony Raven[_3_]
November 8th 10, 10:17 PM
Tom Crispin > wrote:
> http://www.london-se1.co.uk/news/view/4907

Mike Goggin from Network Rail:
"We support the Mayor's ambition to make London a cycling city and we
will continue working with TfL to explore options for installing docking
stations at other mainline stations to meet the increasing demand."

Oh good, does that mean they are going to stop banning bikes on trains
and start catering for them instead? I won't hold my breath for it
though

--
Tony

Tom Crispin[_4_]
November 9th 10, 07:20 AM
On 8 Nov 2010 22:17:37 GMT, Tony Raven > wrote:

>Tom Crispin > wrote:
>> http://www.london-se1.co.uk/news/view/4907
>

>Mike Goggin from Network Rail:
>"We support the Mayor's ambition to make London a cycling city and we
>will continue working with TfL to explore options for installing docking
>stations at other mainline stations to meet the increasing demand."
>
>Oh good, does that mean they are going to stop banning bikes on trains
>and start catering for them instead? I won't hold my breath for it
>though

As far as I know, Network Rail owns no passenger trains and therefore
does no banning of passengers' bikes from trains.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home