PDA

View Full Version : ID of dead cyclist would be easy if his bike had a registration number.

Mrcheerful[_2_]
November 8th 10, 08:39 PM
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/durham/8623394.Cyclist_found_dead_beside_bike/

FrengaX
November 8th 10, 08:54 PM
On Nov 8, 8:39*pm, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
> http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/durham/8623394.Cyclist_fo...

Do I hear the sound of the bottom of a barrel being scraped?

Squashme
November 8th 10, 09:08 PM
On Nov 8, 8:54*pm, FrengaX > wrote:
> On Nov 8, 8:39*pm, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
>
> >http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/durham/8623394.Cyclist_fo...
>
> Do I hear the sound of the bottom of a barrel being scraped?

Well, it stands to reason. If his bike had a registration number, then
he wouldn't even be dead. Makes yer fink.

Mr Pounder
November 8th 10, 09:15 PM
"FrengaX" > wrote in message
On Nov 8, 8:39 pm, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
> http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/durham/8623394.Cyclist_fo...

Do I hear the sound of the bottom of a barrel being scraped?

No, you heard about a cyclist maybe going to work with no ID.

Mr Pounder

Just zis Guy, you know?[_33_]
November 8th 10, 11:31 PM

The Medway Handyman[_3_]
November 9th 10, 12:08 AM
FrengaX wrote:
> On Nov 8, 8:39 pm, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
>> http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/durham/8623394.Cyclist_fo...
>
> Do I hear the sound of the bottom of a barrel being scraped?

The noise around here would be deafening. Psycholists do it as a matter of
course.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard, is
a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.

The Medway Handyman[_3_]
November 9th 10, 12:55 AM
Squashme wrote:
> On Nov 8, 8:54 pm, FrengaX > wrote:
>> On Nov 8, 8:39 pm, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/durham/8623394.Cyclist_fo...
>>
>> Do I hear the sound of the bottom of a barrel being scraped?
>
> Well, it stands to reason. If his bike had a registration number, then
> he wouldn't even be dead. Makes yer fink.

Nothing makes you think. I expect thinking would makeyour brain hurt.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard, is
a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.

FrengaX
November 9th 10, 09:39 PM
On Nov 9, 12:08*am, "The Medway Handyman" <davidno-spam-
> wrote:
> FrengaX wrote:
> > On Nov 8, 8:39 pm, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
> >>http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/durham/8623394.Cyclist_fo....
>
> > Do I hear the sound of the bottom of a barrel being scraped?
>
> The noise around here would be deafening. *Psycholists do it as a matter of
> course.

So what makes you think your riduculous Doug-like antics on this
newsgroup are somehow different or more valid?

FrengaX
November 9th 10, 09:40 PM
On Nov 8, 11:31*pm, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
> wrote:
>
> On 08/11/2010 20:39, Mrcheerful wrote:
>
> >http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/durham/8623394.Cyclist_fo...
>
> Funny how often people found dead beside quarries take a while to
> identify.

You've been watching too many ITV police dramas.

The Medway Handyman[_3_]
November 10th 10, 12:16 AM
FrengaX wrote:
> On Nov 9, 12:08 am, "The Medway Handyman" <davidno-spam-
> > wrote:
>> FrengaX wrote:
>>
>>> Do I hear the sound of the bottom of a barrel being scraped?
>>
>> The noise around here would be deafening. Psycholists do it as a
>> matter of course.
>
> So what makes you think your riduculous Doug-like antics on this
> newsgroup are somehow different or more valid?

You appear to be confusing me with someone who cares what you think.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard, is
a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.

The Medway Handyman[_3_]
November 10th 10, 12:26 AM
Just zis ****, you know? wrote:
> On 08/11/2010 20:39, Mrcheerful wrote:
>> http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/durham/8623394.Cyclist_found_dead_beside_bike/
>
> Funny how often people found dead beside quarries take a while to
> identify. What a relief that so many people choose instead to die
> while driving their cars so they can be easily identified.

Over dosing on the stupid pills again are we?

"A CYCLIST was found dead lying alongside his bike on a remote path near a
quarry ".

I'll type this slowly so you can understand. If any big words confuse you,
ask an adult to help.

I'm afraid this will involve thinking, which may confuse you.

If a 'motorist' was found dead lying alongside his car on a remote path near
a quarry, the police would have checked the 'registration plate' on the car
& immediately found the registered keeper.

That would be what the police call 'a clue'.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard, is
a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home