PDA

View Full Version : Re: Does TM have a brain?

JimmyMac
November 9th 10, 03:19 PM
On Nov 7, 2:34*am, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
> "JimmyMac" > wrote in message

> On Nov 6, 12:08 am, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
> [...]
>
> > The above won't work with me because I am not a stalker like you.
> >> BUT you are!. *You have admitted to stalking Tom Sherman and are now
>
> stalking TM. *Besides what does one have to do with the other. *The
> above should work for any normal rational person. *Since it will not
> work for you, then I can only draw one conclusion. *You are neither
> normal nor rational.
>
> Tom Sherman was only worth a few royal boots to his sorry ass. I have no
> interest in TM provided he stays on just a few threads like all the rest of
> us. He needs to learn how to be a responder instead of an original poster..
> [...]

Do you ever syan anything refresshingl original instead of repeating
the same old crap?

> > The main problem I have with you is that your ass is no longer worth the
> > effort of kicking it. Unless and until you say something new,
> >> This is a characteristically response from a person who recycles and
>
> regurgitates stuff repeatedly who boldly criticizes another for doing
> what he does best, that is not saying anything new. *What we have here
> is a classic example of a coping mechanism at work ... an EGO defense
> mechanism ... projection.
>
> That is for others to decide, not you.

Care to take a poll then?

> You lack perspective with me just as
> you lacked perspective with Ed Gin. It is why you are without a doubt the
> most tiresome person ever to post to Usenet. But that is the besetting sin
> of all stalkers.

This is a characteristically response from a person who recycles and
regurgitates stuff repeatedly who boldly criticizes another for doing
what he does best, that is not saying anything new. What we have here
is a classic example of a coping mechanism at work ... an EGO defense
mechanism ... projection.

> The only sin on Usenet is to be boring. Even Ed Gin was not as boring as you
> are!

With all your recycled, masticated and regurgitated crap, the prize
for quintessential bore is a not even a contest. Step forward and
claim your trophy.

> > Regards,
>
> > Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> > aka
> > Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home