PDA

View Full Version : Filtering, heheheh ...;)

Paul - xxx[_2_]
November 16th 10, 12:35 PM
Been out for a longer ride today, 26 miles+, and ended up on the other
side of town, pretty nackered so decided to ride back on the roads to
make it easier.

Coming out of the town centre a couple of lorries were delivering so
blocked the road, as they do, by parking opposite each other, creating
a 3 mile (ish) tailback. Oh joy .. in and out, under take, over take,
and nothing else moving. I haven't filtered for so long, so easily or
so quickly for a long time as we so rarely get 'real' tailbacks here,
that I'd forgotten the joy of cycling past loads of stationary
vehicles. Fair gives you an adrenalin burst.

Nothing like a tailback to kneecap the sports cars and buses .. heheheh
.... ;)

--
Paul - xxx mobile ....

Google