PDA

View Full Version : Re: Let's negotiate our place on the road

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle
November 16th 10, 02:14 PM
On Nov 14, 10:25*am, Max > wrote:
> On Nov 12, 8:41*pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits
> of the Jungle" > wrote:
>
> > On Nov 12, 2:15 pm, "Mike" > wrote:
>
> > > How can one possible reason with one who believes beer is cheaper than
> > > gasoline and who admits to being a thief?
>
> > Hey beer is better than gas. Try it for yourself. But don't put in the
> > SUV, taste it!
>
> > As for the thief, he confesses being a Christian, meaning he can sin,
> > steal, pollute and then ask for forgiveness... That's not nice.
>
> > Let's go back to the negotiating table if you are serious about it. Or
> > are you trying to grind me down with excuses?
>
> What a bunch of one trick ponies ye are!

Well, I just know there's a bunch of *******s trying to slow me down.
Actually they are slowing down progress for the whole world by
sticking to the old filthy ways.

Do the Republican Party has better tricks than "NO TAXES," meaning to
trains or bike facilities of any kind? Not that they do it right when
they finally get the money and spend it unwisely.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home