PDA

View Full Version : Is it legal to shoot threads in self defense?

Jim Flom
July 3rd 04, 04:24 AM
I mean, really.

Edward Dike, III
July 3rd 04, 04:33 AM
"Jim Flom" > wrote in message
| I mean, really.

Only if they're loose.
ED3

S o r n i
July 3rd 04, 05:05 AM
> "Jim Flom" > wrote in message

>> I mean, really.

You just needling us?

Bill "woof" S.

Jeremy Collins
July 3rd 04, 10:45 AM
Jim Flom wrote:

> I mean, really.

Use Mozilla Thunderbird instead of Outlook Express -
it's very satisfying to hit the "k" key to kill a
thread!

--
jc

Remove the -not from email

Dave Thompson
July 3rd 04, 01:36 PM
"S o r n i" > wrote in message
> > "Jim Flom" > wrote in message
>
> >> I mean, really.
>
> You just needling us?
>
> Bill "woof" S.
>
>Nah, he just ate some bad lomi-lomi salmon. Or the opi'i weren't dead yet.

Mark Hickey
July 3rd 04, 03:57 PM
"S o r n i" > wrote:

>> "Jim Flom" > wrote in message
>
>>> I mean, really.
>
>You just needling us?

Eye can't see your point...

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame

Jim Flom
July 3rd 04, 04:56 PM
"Jeremy Collins" wrote ...

> Use Mozilla Thunderbird instead of Outlook Express -
> it's very satisfying to hit the "k" key to kill a
> thread!

Is it free?

Leo Lichtman
July 3rd 04, 05:31 PM
"Mark Hickey" wrote: Eye can't see your point...
^^^^^^^^^^^
Sew what else is new?

Mark Hickey
July 3rd 04, 05:37 PM
"Leo Lichtman" > wrote:

>"Mark Hickey" wrote: Eye can't see your point...
>^^^^^^^^^^^
>Sew what else is new?

You seam to be trying to hem me in...

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame

Edward Dike, III
July 3rd 04, 05:38 PM
"Leo Lichtman" > wrote in message

| "Mark Hickey" wrote: Eye can't see your point...
| ^^^^^^^^^^^
| Sew what else is new?

That one left me in stitches :-\

Edward Dike, III
July 3rd 04, 05:40 PM
"Mark Hickey" > wrote in message
| "Leo Lichtman" > wrote:
|
| >"Mark Hickey" wrote: Eye can't see your point...
| >^^^^^^^^^^^
| >Sew what else is new?
|
| You seam to be trying to hem me in...

Someone should cuff you for that one....

G.T.
July 3rd 04, 05:45 PM
Jim Flom wrote:

> "Jeremy Collins" wrote ...
>
>>Use Mozilla Thunderbird instead of Outlook Express -
>>it's very satisfying to hit the "k" key to kill a
>>thread!
>

> Is it free?

Quite free. http://www.mozilla.org/

Greg

--
Destroy your safe and happy lives
Before it is too late

Mark Hickey
July 3rd 04, 05:45 PM
"Edward Dike, III" > wrote:

>"Mark Hickey" > wrote in message
>| "Leo Lichtman" > wrote:
>|
>| >"Mark Hickey" wrote: Eye can't see your point...
>| >^^^^^^^^^^^
>| >Sew what else is new?
>|
>| You seam to be trying to hem me in...
>|
>Someone should cuff you for that one....

You seam-stress 'ed.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame

Tim McNamara
July 3rd 04, 10:11 PM
"G.T." > writes:

> Jim Flom wrote:
>
>> "Jeremy Collins" wrote ...
>>
>>>Use Mozilla Thunderbird instead of Outlook Express - it's very
>>>satisfying to hit the "k" key to kill a thread!
>> Is it free?
>>

> Quite free. http://www.mozilla.org/

Free as in speech as well as beer, and not even horrible to use.

SoCalMike
July 3rd 04, 10:44 PM

k doesnt seem to make the thread STAY killed... how would i do that?

Werehatrack
July 3rd 04, 11:19 PM
On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 21:44:27 GMT, SoCalMike

>k doesnt seem to make the thread STAY killed... how would i do that?

Agent does a good job, and reportedly so does XNews though I must
admit that I find its user interface more than a trifle
counterintuitive and baroque.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Surrealism is a pectinated ranzel.

Werehatrack
July 4th 04, 12:41 AM
On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 03:24:47 GMT, "Jim Flom" >
wrote:

>I mean, really.

Peter Parker says "Yes."

J. Jonah Jameson says "Hell, no! That costumed creep's a criminal!"
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Surrealism is a pectinated ranzel.

(Pete Cresswell)
July 4th 04, 04:05 PM
RE/
>k doesnt seem to make the thread STAY killed... how would i do that?

I'm using Agent and "i" (Ignore) does the job.
--
PeteCresswell

Michael J. Klein
July 5th 04, 12:17 PM
wrote:

>I mean, really.

Yes, but if you pour ammonia on it, certain individuals will extend
the thread indefiniately.

Michael J. Klein
Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

Michael J. Klein
July 5th 04, 12:17 PM
On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 09:45:08 -0700, Mark Hickey >
wrote:

>"Edward Dike, III" > wrote:

>>| You seam to be trying to hem me in...
>>|
>>Someone should cuff you for that one....
>
>You seam-stress 'ed.

No doubt laced with ironing, er irony.
Michael J. Klein
Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

S o r n i
July 5th 04, 05:01 PM
Michael J. Klein wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 09:45:08 -0700, Mark Hickey >
> wrote:

>>> Someone should cuff you for that one....
>>
>> You seam-stress 'ed.
>
> No doubt laced with ironing, er irony.

Darn it all, there's knot a thimble's full of humor in any of these yarns.

Bill "sup'hose I could be wrong though" S.

Werehatrack
July 5th 04, 07:38 PM
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 19:17:53 +0800, Michael J. Klein
> wrote:

>On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 03:24:47 GMT, "Jim Flom" >
>wrote:
>
>>I mean, really.
>
>Yes, but if you pour ammonia on it, certain individuals will extend
>the thread indefiniately.

All right, now I have to use the other one that I thought of...

"Of course! But either flame them or use agenothree, and make sure
that neither you nor your mount get scored..."
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Surrealism is a pectinated ranzel.

Werehatrack
July 5th 04, 08:58 PM
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:01:45 GMT, "S o r n i"
> wrote:

>Michael J. Klein wrote:
>> On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 09:45:08 -0700, Mark Hickey >
>> wrote:

>>> You seam-stress 'ed.
>>
>> No doubt laced with ironing, er irony.
>
>Darn it all, there's knot a thimble's full of humor in any of these yarns.
>
>Bill "sup'hose I could be wrong though" S.

Your view may be biased, but 'twill all be the same in the end.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Surrealism is a pectinated ranzel.

Werehatrack
July 5th 04, 08:58 PM
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:01:45 GMT, "S o r n i"
> wrote:

>Michael J. Klein wrote:
>> On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 09:45:08 -0700, Mark Hickey >
>> wrote:

>>> You seam-stress 'ed.
>>
>> No doubt laced with ironing, er irony.
>
>Darn it all, there's knot a thimble's full of humor in any of these yarns.
>
>Bill "sup'hose I could be wrong though" S.

Your view may be biased, but 'twill all be the same in the end.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Surrealism is a pectinated ranzel.

Michael J. Klein
July 5th 04, 10:15 PM
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 19:58:33 GMT, Werehatrack
> wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:01:45 GMT, "S o r n i"
> wrote:
>
>>Michael J. Klein wrote:

>>> No doubt laced with ironing, er irony.
>>
>>Darn it all, there's knot a thimble's full of humor in any of these yarns.
>>
>>Bill "sup'hose I could be wrong though" S.
>
>Your view may be biased, but 'twill all be the same in the end.

You guys! Needling each other with such looming puns is something I
don't cotton to. This thread has weaved around enough - it time to
call it curtains.
Michael J. Klein
Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

Michael J. Klein
July 5th 04, 10:15 PM
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 19:58:33 GMT, Werehatrack
> wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:01:45 GMT, "S o r n i"
> wrote:
>
>>Michael J. Klein wrote:

>>> No doubt laced with ironing, er irony.
>>
>>Darn it all, there's knot a thimble's full of humor in any of these yarns.
>>
>>Bill "sup'hose I could be wrong though" S.
>
>Your view may be biased, but 'twill all be the same in the end.

You guys! Needling each other with such looming puns is something I
don't cotton to. This thread has weaved around enough - it time to
call it curtains.
Michael J. Klein
Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

July 5th 04, 10:39 PM
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 05:15:55 +0800, Michael J. Klein
> wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 19:58:33 GMT, Werehatrack
> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:01:45 GMT, "S o r n i"
> wrote:

>>>Darn it all, there's knot a thimble's full of humor in any of these yarns.
>>>
>>>Bill "sup'hose I could be wrong though" S.
>>
>>Your view may be biased, but 'twill all be the same in the end.
>
>You guys! Needling each other with such looming puns is something I
>don't cotton to. This thread has weaved around enough - it time to
>call it curtains.
>Michael J. Klein
>Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
>Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

Dear Michael,

Woof [1], woof! [2]

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=woof

Carl Fogel

July 5th 04, 10:39 PM
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 05:15:55 +0800, Michael J. Klein
> wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 19:58:33 GMT, Werehatrack
> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:01:45 GMT, "S o r n i"
> wrote:

>>>Darn it all, there's knot a thimble's full of humor in any of these yarns.
>>>
>>>Bill "sup'hose I could be wrong though" S.
>>
>>Your view may be biased, but 'twill all be the same in the end.
>
>You guys! Needling each other with such looming puns is something I
>don't cotton to. This thread has weaved around enough - it time to
>call it curtains.
>Michael J. Klein
>Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
>Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

Dear Michael,

Woof [1], woof! [2]

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=woof

Carl Fogel

Werehatrack
July 6th 04, 12:20 AM
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 15:39:24 -0600, wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 05:15:55 +0800, Michael J. Klein
> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 19:58:33 GMT, Werehatrack
> wrote:

>>>Your view may be biased, but 'twill all be the same in the end.
>>
>>You guys! Needling each other with such looming puns is something I
>>don't cotton to. This thread has weaved around enough - it time to
>>call it curtains.
>>Michael J. Klein
>>Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
>>Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
>>---------------------------------------------
>
>Dear Michael,
>
>Woof [1], woof! [2]
>
>http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=woof

There is not much weft to say.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Surrealism is a pectinated ranzel.

Werehatrack
July 6th 04, 12:20 AM
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 15:39:24 -0600, wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 05:15:55 +0800, Michael J. Klein
> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 19:58:33 GMT, Werehatrack
> wrote:

>>>Your view may be biased, but 'twill all be the same in the end.
>>
>>You guys! Needling each other with such looming puns is something I
>>don't cotton to. This thread has weaved around enough - it time to
>>call it curtains.
>>Michael J. Klein
>>Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
>>Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
>>---------------------------------------------
>
>Dear Michael,
>
>Woof [1], woof! [2]
>
>http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=woof

There is not much weft to say.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Surrealism is a pectinated ranzel.

Jim Flom
July 6th 04, 01:29 AM
"Michael J. Klein" wrote...

> Yes, but if you pour ammonia on it, certain individuals will extend
> the thread indefiniately.

That'll teach me.

Jim Flom
July 6th 04, 01:29 AM
"Michael J. Klein" wrote...

> Yes, but if you pour ammonia on it, certain individuals will extend
> the thread indefiniately.

That'll teach me.

S. Hussein
July 6th 04, 04:54 AM
Jim Flom > wrote:

> I mean, really.

If it is legal to bomb Irak _before_ self defense, and to torture
randomly chosen "nasty looking" afghans, you should be OK with dogs.
Just in case, check the Patriot Act under the "Axis of evil animals"
section.

Cheers !

--
Sad.

S. Hussein
July 6th 04, 04:54 AM
Jim Flom > wrote:

> I mean, really.

If it is legal to bomb Irak _before_ self defense, and to torture
randomly chosen "nasty looking" afghans, you should be OK with dogs.
Just in case, check the Patriot Act under the "Axis of evil animals"
section.

Cheers !

--
Sad.

Edward Dike, III
July 6th 04, 07:36 AM
"Douglas Landau" > wrote in message
om...

| > > No doubt laced with ironing, er irony.
| >
| > Darn it all, there's knot a thimble's full of humor in any of these
yarns.

| Bit of a blanket statement there.

OK, That's enough......
Let's button it up......
ED3

Edward Dike, III
July 6th 04, 07:36 AM
"Douglas Landau" > wrote in message
om...

| > > No doubt laced with ironing, er irony.
| >
| > Darn it all, there's knot a thimble's full of humor in any of these
yarns.

| Bit of a blanket statement there.

OK, That's enough......
Let's button it up......
ED3

Werehatrack
July 6th 04, 05:57 PM
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 03:54:38 GMT, (S. Hussein)
wrote:

>Jim Flom > wrote:
>
>> I mean, really.
>
>If it is legal to bomb Irak _before_ self defense, and to torture
>randomly chosen "nasty looking" afghans, you should be OK with dogs.
>Just in case, check the Patriot Act under the "Axis of evil animals"
>section.
>
>Cheers !

That's the *other* thread.
--

wrote:

>Jim Flom > wrote:
>
>> I mean, really.
>
>If it is legal to bomb Irak _before_ self defense, and to torture
>randomly chosen "nasty looking" afghans, you should be OK with dogs.
>Just in case, check the Patriot Act under the "Axis of evil animals"
>section.
>
>Cheers !

That's the *other* thread.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Surrealism is a pectinated ranzel.

July 6th 04, 06:15 PM
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:57:26 GMT, Werehatrack
> wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 03:54:38 GMT, (S. Hussein)
>wrote:
>
>>Jim Flom > wrote:
>>
>>> I mean, really.
>>
>>If it is legal to bomb Irak _before_ self defense, and to torture
>>randomly chosen "nasty looking" afghans, you should be OK with dogs.
>>Just in case, check the Patriot Act under the "Axis of evil animals"
>>section.
>>
>>Cheers !
>
>That's the *other* thread.

Dear Werehatrack,

If the "'nasty looking' afghans" are somewhat shabby knitted
rugs, it fits in here.

(In my former trade, this would be know as "explication du
textile.")

Ned Ludd

July 6th 04, 06:15 PM
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:57:26 GMT, Werehatrack
> wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 03:54:38 GMT, (S. Hussein)
>wrote:
>
>>Jim Flom > wrote:
>>
>>> I mean, really.
>>
>>If it is legal to bomb Irak _before_ self defense, and to torture
>>randomly chosen "nasty looking" afghans, you should be OK with dogs.
>>Just in case, check the Patriot Act under the "Axis of evil animals"
>>section.
>>
>>Cheers !
>
>That's the *other* thread.

Dear Werehatrack,

If the "'nasty looking' afghans" are somewhat shabby knitted
rugs, it fits in here.

(In my former trade, this would be know as "explication du
textile.")

Ned Ludd

Michael J. Klein
July 7th 04, 02:09 PM
On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 00:29:46 GMT, "Jim Flom" >
wrote:

>"Michael J. Klein" wrote...
>>
>> Yes, but if you pour ammonia on it, certain individuals will extend
>> the thread indefiniately.
>
>That'll teach me.

You and me both, brother.

wrote:

>"Michael J. Klein" wrote...
>>
>> Yes, but if you pour ammonia on it, certain individuals will extend
>> the thread indefiniately.
>
>That'll teach me.

You and me both, brother.

Michael J. Klein
Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

Michael J. Klein
July 7th 04, 02:09 PM
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 15:39:24 -0600, wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 05:15:55 +0800, Michael J. Klein
> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 19:58:33 GMT, Werehatrack
> wrote:

>>>Your view may be biased, but 'twill all be the same in the end.
>>
>>You guys! Needling each other with such looming puns is something I
>>don't cotton to. This thread has weaved around enough - it time to
>>call it curtains.
>>Michael J. Klein
>>Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
>>Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
>>---------------------------------------------
>
>Dear Michael,
>
>Woof [1], woof! [2]
>
>http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=woof

Dear Carl:

I stand down, having duly been upstaged! Well done!
Michael J. Klein
Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

Michael J. Klein
July 7th 04, 02:09 PM
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 15:39:24 -0600, wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 05:15:55 +0800, Michael J. Klein
> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 19:58:33 GMT, Werehatrack
> wrote:

>>>Your view may be biased, but 'twill all be the same in the end.
>>
>>You guys! Needling each other with such looming puns is something I
>>don't cotton to. This thread has weaved around enough - it time to
>>call it curtains.
>>Michael J. Klein
>>Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
>>Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
>>---------------------------------------------
>
>Dear Michael,
>
>Woof [1], woof! [2]
>
>http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=woof

Dear Carl:

I stand down, having duly been upstaged! Well done!
Michael J. Klein
Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

July 7th 04, 06:27 PM
On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 21:09:37 +0800, Michael J. Klein
> wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 15:39:24 -0600, wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 05:15:55 +0800, Michael J. Klein
> wrote:

>>>You guys! Needling each other with such looming puns is something I
>>>don't cotton to. This thread has weaved around enough - it time to
>>>call it curtains.
>>>Michael J. Klein
>>>Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
>>>Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
>>>---------------------------------------------
>>
>>Dear Michael,
>>
>>Woof [1], woof! [2]
>>
>>http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=woof
>
>Dear Carl:
>
>I stand down, having duly been upstaged! Well done!
>Michael J. Klein
>Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
>Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

Dear Michael,

I'm flattered, but my vote goes to Werehatrack's marvelous
Elmer -Fuddian "There's nothing weft to say," a purl of a
pun beyond my mere knit-picking.

Carl Fogel

July 7th 04, 06:27 PM
On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 21:09:37 +0800, Michael J. Klein
> wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 15:39:24 -0600, wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 05:15:55 +0800, Michael J. Klein
> wrote:

>>>You guys! Needling each other with such looming puns is something I
>>>don't cotton to. This thread has weaved around enough - it time to
>>>call it curtains.
>>>Michael J. Klein
>>>Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
>>>Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
>>>---------------------------------------------
>>
>>Dear Michael,
>>
>>Woof [1], woof! [2]
>>
>>http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=woof
>
>Dear Carl:
>
>I stand down, having duly been upstaged! Well done!
>Michael J. Klein
>Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
>Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

Dear Michael,

I'm flattered, but my vote goes to Werehatrack's marvelous
Elmer -Fuddian "There's nothing weft to say," a purl of a
pun beyond my mere knit-picking.

Carl Fogel

Jim Flom
July 7th 04, 11:52 PM
> wrote...
>
> Carl Fogel

If you guys don't kill this thread I'm going to start one called "I was
misfed."

Jim Flom
July 7th 04, 11:52 PM
> wrote...
>
> Carl Fogel

If you guys don't kill this thread I'm going to start one called "I was
misfed."

Edward Dike, III
July 8th 04, 12:18 AM
"Jim Flom" > wrote in message
| > wrote...
| >
| > Carl Fogel
|
| If you guys don't kill this thread I'm going to start one called "I was
| misfed."

Are you trying to ty into the Hamilton thread?
ED3

Edward Dike, III
July 8th 04, 12:18 AM
"Jim Flom" > wrote in message
| > wrote...
| >
| > Carl Fogel
|
| If you guys don't kill this thread I'm going to start one called "I was
| misfed."

Are you trying to ty into the Hamilton thread?
ED3

Werehatrack
July 8th 04, 12:44 AM
On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 18:18:06 -0500, "Edward Dike, III"
> wrote:

>"Jim Flom" > wrote in message
>| > wrote...
>| >
>| > Carl Fogel
>|
>| If you guys don't kill this thread I'm going to start one called "I was
>| misfed."
>|
>Are you trying to ty into the Hamilton thread?

We'd better lance this one before it gets too big.

--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Surrealism is a pectinated ranzel.

Werehatrack
July 8th 04, 12:44 AM
On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 18:18:06 -0500, "Edward Dike, III"
> wrote:

>"Jim Flom" > wrote in message
>| > wrote...
>| >
>| > Carl Fogel
>|
>| If you guys don't kill this thread I'm going to start one called "I was
>| misfed."
>|
>Are you trying to ty into the Hamilton thread?

We'd better lance this one before it gets too big.

--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Surrealism is a pectinated ranzel.

July 8th 04, 01:34 AM
On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 18:18:06 -0500, "Edward Dike, III"
> wrote:

>"Jim Flom" > wrote in message
>| > wrote...
>| >
>| > Carl Fogel
>|
>| If you guys don't kill this thread I'm going to start one called "I was
>| misfed."
>|
>Are you trying to ty into the Hamilton thread?
>ED3

Dear Ed,

A bit thin, but twhy knot?

Carl Fogel

July 8th 04, 01:34 AM
On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 18:18:06 -0500, "Edward Dike, III"
> wrote:

>"Jim Flom" > wrote in message
>| > wrote...
>| >
>| > Carl Fogel
>|
>| If you guys don't kill this thread I'm going to start one called "I was
>| misfed."
>|
>Are you trying to ty into the Hamilton thread?
>ED3

Dear Ed,

A bit thin, but twhy knot?

Carl Fogel