PDA

View Full Version : Contributing to the English Language

Nigel Oldfield
November 18th 10, 10:17 AM
I have created a new word and would like to see it included in everyday
use, does anyone else do such a thing?, if so please post your word and
it's meaning.

I will start things off, the word is "Didacted", you would use it like
so :- After his performance on stage the star of the show was
congratulated by the press, they wrote that he "didacted" well.

Fatha Jack
November 19th 10, 07:38 PM
"Nigel Oldfield" > wrote in message
>I have created a new word and would like to see it included in everyday
> use, does anyone else do such a thing?, if so please post your word and
> it's meaning.
>

> I will start things off, the word is "Didacted", you would use it like
> so :- After his performance on stage the star of the show was
> congratulated by the press, they wrote that he "didacted" well.

Hmmmmmmm?????

SKIDDAZNIGOLDYADULLDIVVYSPENTSPONKYWADLOBBER

Dissect it and comply.

FJ

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home