PDA

View Full Version : Awful ...

Paul - xxx[_2_]
November 20th 10, 07:57 AM
Short ride again this morning, horrible weather, blustery wind,
showers, and pretty cold. However, decent clothing and gloves means
it's only really my face that feels it so no worries!

Didn't see anyone at all today, and precious little wildlife, everyone
and everything sheltering instead of being a numpty like me ... ;)

Good ride though, 'cos of the conditions I concentrated on spinning and
getting a faster cadence which made it easier on the old knees.

Just finished a couple of nice bacon and scrambled egg cobs ...;)

--
Paul - xxx

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home