PDA

View Full Version : Stop reading this drivel and open the curtains...

thirty-six
November 21st 10, 08:58 AM
really, open the curtains an look, a brilliant day for a day an the
bike. Well it's not raining now, the air is fresh and sun is bright.

thirty-six
November 21st 10, 06:01 PM
On Nov 21, 8:58*am, thirty-six > wrote:
> really, open the curtains an look, a brilliant day for a day an the
> bike. *Well it's not raining now, the air is fresh and sun is bright.

'Twas good.

Darkside
November 21st 10, 10:51 PM
In article
s.com>, thirty-six > writes
>On Nov 21, 8:58*am, thirty-six > wrote:
>> really, open the curtains an look, a brilliant day for a day an the
>> bike. *Well it's not raining now, the air is fresh and sun is bright.
>
>'Twas good.

I don't know where you were, a few sunlit clouds were visible far away
on the western horizon. The wind was cold and the trails were muddy.
The pub was friendly and I enjoyed it all, even being shed by a tree
root and very slowly falling into bottomless leaf mould.
--
Sue ]:(:)

thirty-six
November 21st 10, 11:17 PM
On Nov 21, 10:51*pm, Darkside > wrote:
> In article
> s.com>, thirty-six > writes
>
> >On Nov 21, 8:58*am, thirty-six > wrote:
> >> really, open the curtains an look, a brilliant day for a day an the
> >> bike. *Well it's not raining now, the air is fresh and sun is bright..
>
> >'Twas good.
>
> I don't know where you were, a few sunlit clouds were visible far away

West Lanc's, the wind always blows here around the coast but the sun
was warm. I used the old railway line for a protected ride. The pub
I was looking for has closed down but I had my mini picnic on which I
feasted in the shelter of a canal bridge.

> on the western horizon. *The wind was cold and the trails were muddy. *
> The pub was friendly and I enjoyed it all, even being shed by a tree
> root and very slowly falling into bottomless leaf mould.
> --

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home