PDA

View Full Version : quick way to reduce the numbers of cyclists: attrition

Mrcheerful[_2_]
November 24th 10, 07:46 PM
http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/local/motorists_force_cyclists_off_road_1_1671423

Mr Pounder
November 24th 10, 08:03 PM
"Mrcheerful" > wrote in message
> http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/local/motorists_force_cyclists_off_road_1_1671423
>Cyclists ride on the "wrong side" of the road anyway.
Drivers expect this stupidity and allow for it.

Mr Pounder

JMS
November 24th 10, 09:19 PM
On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:46:32 -0000, "Mrcheerful"
> wrote:

>http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/local/motorists_force_cyclists_off_road_1_1671423

"The cyclists shouldn’t be able to ride along here it isn’t the
longest road and I don’t see why they can’t push their bike. That
would be much safer for everyone."

Quite

Have a look on Google street view - there is no way cyclists should be
allowed to ride down that street against the traffic - with vehicles
parked on both sides of the road

Mrcheerful[_2_]
November 24th 10, 09:30 PM
JMS wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:46:32 -0000, "Mrcheerful"
> > wrote:
>
>> http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/local/motorists_force_cyclists_off_road_1_1671423
>>

> "The cyclists shouldn't be able to ride along here it isn't the
> longest road and I don't see why they can't push their bike. That
> would be much safer for everyone."
>

> Quite
>

> Have a look on Google street view - there is no way cyclists should be
> allowed to ride down that street against the traffic - with vehicles
> parked on both sides of the road

I don't know, it might separate the intelligent from the dim.

Mr Pounder
November 24th 10, 09:33 PM
"JMS" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:46:32 -0000, "Mrcheerful"
> > wrote:
>
>>http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/local/motorists_force_cyclists_off_road_1_1671423
>>

> "The cyclists shouldn't be able to ride along here it isn't the
> longest road and I don't see why they can't push their bike. That
> would be much safer for everyone."
>

> Quite
>

> Have a look on Google street view - there is no way cyclists should be
> allowed to ride down that street against the traffic - with vehicles
> parked on both sides of the road

Just looked.
Madness rides the starwind.
Peterborough is a ********, always has been and always will be.

Mr Pounder

Doug[_3_]
November 25th 10, 07:53 AM
On Nov 24, 7:46*pm, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
> http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/local/motorists_force_cyclist...

So drivers force cyclists of the road onto the pavement and that is
why cyclists choose a quick way to avoid that serious risk?

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

Mr Pounder
November 25th 10, 05:24 PM
"Doug" > wrote in message
On Nov 24, 7:46 pm, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
> http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/local/motorists_force_cyclist...

So drivers force cyclists of the road onto the pavement and that is
why cyclists choose a quick way to avoid that serious risk?

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

Ever heard of dismounting and pushing the bike?

Mr Pounder

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home