PDA

View Full Version : You can't beat this, genuine photo from one of Saturns moons

LIBERATOR
November 30th 10, 01:40 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs536.snc3/30387_117238648310885_110690598965690_139471_11102 48_n.jpg

Someone has a flying saucer and traveled there.

Looks like some good mountain biking potential on this moon.

Eunometic
November 30th 10, 04:17 AM
On Nov 30, 12:40*pm, LIBERATOR > wrote:
> http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs536.snc3/30387_11723864...
>
> Someone has a flying saucer and traveled there.
>
> Looks like some good mountain biking potential on this moon.

Are their ring around youranus as well?

(Sorry, such opportunties come seldom in life)

Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]
November 30th 10, 05:11 AM

<http://preventioncushion.com/hemorrhoid-cushion.jpg>

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Schiffner
November 30th 10, 04:49 PM
On Nov 29, 9:17*pm, Eunometic > wrote:
> On Nov 30, 12:40*pm, LIBERATOR > wrote:
>
> >http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs536.snc3/30387_11723864...
>
> > Someone has a flying saucer and traveled there.
>
> > Looks like some good mountain biking potential on this moon.
>
> Are their ring around youranus as well?
>
> (Sorry, such opportunties come seldom in life)

You sir are Titan among punsters.

LIBERATOR
December 1st 10, 03:10 AM
On Nov 29, 9:17*pm, Eunometic > wrote:
> On Nov 30, 12:40*pm, LIBERATOR > wrote:
>
> >http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs536.snc3/30387_11723864...
>
> > Someone has a flying saucer and traveled there.
>
> > Looks like some good mountain biking potential on this moon.
>
> Are their ring around youranus as well?
>
> (Sorry, such opportunties come seldom in life)

ahah ahaha...

Help me fight off this crazy woman from Alpha Centauri.

billy
December 2nd 10, 03:18 AM
On Nov 30, 10:10*pm, LIBERATOR > wrote:
> On Nov 29, 9:17*pm, Eunometic > wrote:
>
> > On Nov 30, 12:40*pm, LIBERATOR > wrote:
>
> > >http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs536.snc3/30387_11723864....
>
> > > Someone has a flying saucer and traveled there.
>
> > > Looks like some good mountain biking potential on this moon.
>
> > Are their ring around youranus as well?
>
> > (Sorry, such opportunties come seldom in life)
>
> ahah ahaha...
>
> Help me fight off this crazy woman from Alpha Centauri.

gobble gobble

Schiffner
December 2nd 10, 03:51 AM
On Dec 1, 8:18*pm, billy > wrote:
> On Nov 30, 10:10*pm, LIBERATOR > wrote:

> > > Are their ring around youranus as well?
>
> > > (Sorry, such opportunties come seldom in life)
>
> > ahah ahaha...
>
> > Help me fight off this crazy woman from Alpha Centauri.
>
> gobble gobble

I am NOT going there, mars likely there are pictures somewhere though.

LIBERATOR
December 3rd 10, 10:09 PM
On Dec 1, 8:18*pm, billy > wrote:
> On Nov 30, 10:10*pm, LIBERATOR > wrote:

> > > Are their ring around youranus as well?
>
> > > (Sorry, such opportunties come seldom in life)
>
> > ahah ahaha...
>
> > Help me fight off this crazy woman from Alpha Centauri.
>
> gobble gobble-

So is it Monica Bellucci or Elizabeth Taylor lifetime you enjoyed
more?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home