PDA

View Full Version : cyclist locked up for attacking a pedestrian

Mrcheerful[_2_]
November 30th 10, 11:13 AM
Two pavement cyclists took exception to a pesky pedestrian using the
pavement. At least the cyclist has been locked up for assault.

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8709937.Cyclist_punched_man_three_times_in_face/

Squashme
November 30th 10, 03:31 PM
On Nov 30, 11:13*am, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
> Two pavement cyclists took exception to a pesky pedestrian using the
> pavement. *At least the cyclist has been locked up for assault.
>
> http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8709937.Cyclist_punched_man_three_tim...

Don't worry. In a few years he'll be behind a wheel and then his
behaviour will magically change.

Mr Pounder
November 30th 10, 06:07 PM
"Squashme" > wrote in message
On Nov 30, 11:13 am, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
> Two pavement cyclists took exception to a pesky pedestrian using the
> pavement. At least the cyclist has been locked up for assault.
>
> http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8709937.Cyclist_punched_man_three_tim...

Don't worry. In a few years he'll be behind a wheel and then his
behaviour will magically change.

Errr, no fixed abode.
Obviously he has no money and by his actions never will have.
He will be a skint dumb violent cyclist all of his dole claiming life.

Mr Pounder

Mrcheerful[_2_]
November 30th 10, 06:15 PM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Squashme" > wrote in message
> On Nov 30, 11:13 am, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
>> Two pavement cyclists took exception to a pesky pedestrian using the
>> pavement. At least the cyclist has been locked up for assault.
>>
>> http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8709937.Cyclist_punched_man_three_tim...
>
> Don't worry. In a few years he'll be behind a wheel and then his
> behaviour will magically change.
>

> Errr, no fixed abode.
> Obviously he has no money and by his actions never will have.
> He will be a skint dumb violent cyclist all of his dole claiming life.
>
> Mr Pounder

hopefully he will come up against someone bigger and nastier that will put
him out of his misery and save everyone a small fortune.

Mrcheerful

Mr Pounder
November 30th 10, 06:22 PM
"Mrcheerful" > wrote in message
> Mr Pounder wrote:
>> "Squashme" > wrote in message
>> On Nov 30, 11:13 am, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
>>> Two pavement cyclists took exception to a pesky pedestrian using the
>>> pavement. At least the cyclist has been locked up for assault.
>>>
>>> http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8709937.Cyclist_punched_man_three_tim...
>>
>> Don't worry. In a few years he'll be behind a wheel and then his
>> behaviour will magically change.
>>

>> Errr, no fixed abode.
>> Obviously he has no money and by his actions never will have.
>> He will be a skint dumb violent cyclist all of his dole claiming life.
>>
>> Mr Pounder
>
> hopefully he will come up against someone bigger and nastier that will put
> him out of his misery and save everyone a small fortune.
>
> Mrcheerful

Narrrr, he will assess his next victim as he did his last victim and his
previous victims.
Having said that, this implies that he has some intelligence. Hmmmm.

Mr Pounder

Squashme
November 30th 10, 06:34 PM
On Nov 30, 6:22*pm, "Mr Pounder" >
wrote:
> "Mrcheerful" > wrote in message

> > Mr Pounder wrote:

> >> Don't worry. In a few years he'll be behind a wheel and then his
> >> behaviour will magically change.
>
> >> Errr, no fixed abode.
> >> Obviously he has no money and by his actions never will have.
> >> He will be a skint dumb violent cyclist all of his dole claiming life.
>
> >> Mr Pounder
>
> > hopefully he will come up against someone bigger and nastier that will put
> > him out of his misery and save everyone a small fortune.
>
> > Mrcheerful
>
> Narrrr, he will assess his next victim as he did his last victim and his
> previous victims.
> Having said that, this implies that he has some intelligence. Hmmmm.
>
> Mr Pounder

Cognitive dissonance gonna get you.

Mr Pounder
November 30th 10, 07:34 PM
"Squashme" > wrote in message
On Nov 30, 6:22 pm, "Mr Pounder" >
wrote:
> "Mrcheerful" > wrote in message

> > Mr Pounder wrote:

> >> Don't worry. In a few years he'll be behind a wheel and then his
> >> behaviour will magically change.
>
> >> Errr, no fixed abode.
> >> Obviously he has no money and by his actions never will have.
> >> He will be a skint dumb violent cyclist all of his dole claiming life.
>
> >> Mr Pounder
>
> > hopefully he will come up against someone bigger and nastier that will
> > put
> > him out of his misery and save everyone a small fortune.
>
> > Mrcheerful
>
> Narrrr, he will assess his next victim as he did his last victim and his
> previous victims.
> Having said that, this implies that he has some intelligence. Hmmmm.
>
> Mr Pounder

Cognitive dissonance gonna get you.

It is a bit of a debacle.
What do you think?

Mr Pounder

Squashme
November 30th 10, 10:28 PM
On Nov 30, 7:34*pm, "Mr Pounder" >
wrote:
> "Squashme" > wrote in message

> On Nov 30, 6:22 pm, "Mr Pounder" >
> wrote:

> > > hopefully he will come up against someone bigger and nastier that will
> > > put
> > > him out of his misery and save everyone a small fortune.
>
> > > Mrcheerful
>
> > Narrrr, he will assess his next victim as he did his last victim and his
> > previous victims.
> > Having said that, this implies that he has some intelligence. Hmmmm.
>
> > Mr Pounder
>
> Cognitive dissonance gonna get you.
>
> It is a bit of a debacle.
> What do you think?
>
> Mr Pounder

Surely you meant to write:-
What, do you think?

DavidR[_2_]
November 30th 10, 11:47 PM
"Mr Pounder" > wrote in message

> Errr, no fixed abode.
> Obviously he has no money and by his actions never will have.
> He will be a skint dumb violent cyclist all of his dole claiming life.

Some say that it's more comfortable being in jail.

Derek C
December 1st 10, 07:42 AM
On Dec 1, 12:28*am, Phil W Lee > wrote:
> Squashme > considered Tue, 30 Nov 2010 07:31:18
> -0800 (PST) the perfect time to write:
>
> >On Nov 30, 11:13*am, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
> >> Two pavement cyclists took exception to a pesky pedestrian using the
> >> pavement. *At least the cyclist has been locked up for assault.
>
> >>http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8709937.Cyclist_punched_man_three_tim....
>
> >Don't worry. In a few years he'll be behind a wheel and then his
> >behaviour will magically change.
>
> It seems that the behaviour may well have been due to injuries
> received from a motor vehicle in the first place:
>
> "the 17-year-old’s behaviour had changed dramatically for the worse
> after he suffered major head injuries in a traffic crash when he was
> much younger, and his family were seeking medical advice on whether
> the crash had had a permanent psychological effect.
>
> Before then he was polite and well-behaved. Since then, he had become
> estranged from his family."

Could just be a typical badly behaved teenager! Do we know if he was
riding a bike in the traffic accident and, if so, was he wearing a
cycle helmet?

Derek C

Colin Reed[_4_]
December 1st 10, 11:22 AM
On 01/12/10 07:42, Derek C wrote:
> On Dec 1, 12:28 am, Phil W > wrote:
>> > considered Tue, 30 Nov 2010 07:31:18
>> -0800 (PST) the perfect time to write:

>>> Don't worry. In a few years he'll be behind a wheel and then his
>>> behaviour will magically change.
>>
>> It seems that the behaviour may well have been due to injuries
>> received from a motor vehicle in the first place:
>>
>> "the 17-year-old’s behaviour had changed dramatically for the worse
>> after he suffered major head injuries in a traffic crash when he was
>> much younger, and his family were seeking medical advice on whether
>> the crash had had a permanent psychological effect.
>>
>> Before then he was polite and well-behaved. Since then, he had become
>> estranged from his family."
>

> Could just be a typical badly behaved teenager! Do we know if he was
> riding a bike in the traffic accident and, if so, was he wearing a
> cycle helmet?
>
> Derek C

Do you ever just stop and pause before posting, and wonder if you may
just be coming across as a really crass piece of ****?

Colin

Derek C
December 1st 10, 07:47 PM
On Dec 1, 11:22*am, Colin Reed > wrote:

> >> -0800 (PST) the perfect time to write:

> >> It seems that the behaviour may well have been due to injuries
> >> received from a motor vehicle in the first place:
>
> >> "the 17-year-old s behaviour had changed dramatically for the worse
> >> after he suffered major head injuries in a traffic crash when he was
> >> much younger, and his family were seeking medical advice on whether
> >> the crash had had a permanent psychological effect.
>
> >> Before then he was polite and well-behaved. Since then, he had become
> >> estranged from his family."
>
> > Could just be a typical badly behaved teenager! *Do we know if he was
> > riding a bike in the traffic accident and, if so, was he wearing a
> > cycle helmet?
>
> > Derek C
>
> Do you ever just stop and pause before posting, and wonder if you may
> just be coming across as a really crass piece of ****?
>
> Colin-

Thank you for the compliment. I well return the compliment by saying
that I have scraped less offensive things than you off the soles of my
shoes.

Dear Readers, I am hated by the psycholists because I have expressed
the opinions that cycling may be just the tiniest bit dangerous and
that wearing cycle helmets might therefore be a fairly sensible idea.

Derek C

Mr Pounder
December 1st 10, 08:26 PM
"Squashme" > wrote in message
On Nov 30, 7:34 pm, "Mr Pounder" >
wrote:
> "Squashme" > wrote in message

> On Nov 30, 6:22 pm, "Mr Pounder" >
> wrote:

> > > hopefully he will come up against someone bigger and nastier that will
> > > put
> > > him out of his misery and save everyone a small fortune.
>
> > > Mrcheerful
>
> > Narrrr, he will assess his next victim as he did his last victim and his
> > previous victims.
> > Having said that, this implies that he has some intelligence. Hmmmm.
>
> > Mr Pounder
>
> Cognitive dissonance gonna get you.
>
> It is a bit of a debacle.
> What do you think?
>
> Mr Pounder

Surely you meant to write:-
What, do you think?

No.

Mr Pounder

Mr Pounder
December 1st 10, 08:31 PM
"DavidR" > wrote in message
> "Mr Pounder" > wrote in message
>>
>> Errr, no fixed abode.
>> Obviously he has no money and by his actions never will have.
>> He will be a skint dumb violent cyclist all of his dole claiming life.
>
> Some say that it's more comfortable being in jail.

Broadmoor was okay, I was happy enough there.

Mr Pounder

Colin Reed[_4_]
December 1st 10, 11:29 PM
On 01/12/10 19:47, Derek C wrote:
> On Dec 1, 11:22 am, Colin > wrote:

>>> Could just be a typical badly behaved teenager! Do we know if he was
>>> riding a bike in the traffic accident and, if so, was he wearing a
>>> cycle helmet?
>>
>>> Derek C
>>
>> Do you ever just stop and pause before posting, and wonder if you may
>> just be coming across as a really crass piece of ****?
>>
>> Colin-
>
> Thank you for the compliment. I well return the compliment by saying
> that I have scraped less offensive things than you off the soles of my
> shoes.
>
> Dear Readers, I am hated by the psycholists because I have expressed
> the opinions that cycling may be just the tiniest bit dangerous and
> that wearing cycle helmets might therefore be a fairly sensible idea.
>
> Derek C

That's a lot of words to just say "no".

Just zis Guy, you know?[_33_]
December 2nd 10, 08:05 AM

Doug[_3_]
December 2nd 10, 08:55 AM
On Nov 30, 11:13*am, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
> Two pavement cyclists took exception to a pesky pedestrian using the
> pavement. *At least the cyclist has been locked up for assault.
>
> http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8709937.Cyclist_punched_man_three_tim...

So the pedestrian actually pushed the 12 year old cyclist?

Presumably the justice system was dominated by cyclist hating
motorists as usual, statistically of course.

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

Mrcheerful[_2_]
December 2nd 10, 10:08 AM
Doug wrote:
> On Nov 30, 11:13 am, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
>> Two pavement cyclists took exception to a pesky pedestrian using the
>> pavement. At least the cyclist has been locked up for assault.
>>
>> http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8709937.Cyclist_punched_man_three_tim...
>>
> So the pedestrian actually pushed the 12 year old cyclist?
>
> Presumably the justice system was dominated by cyclist hating
> motorists as usual, statistically of course.

why were the cyclists on the pavement in the first place? the cyclists were
intimidating pedestrians, it is agreed that nothing had actually happened to
the 12 yo when the pedestrian was startled by his almost silent approach.
There is no justification for the violent attack by the seventeen yo
cyclist, no matter how you try twist it.

Squashme
December 2nd 10, 10:45 AM
On Dec 2, 10:08*am, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
> Doug wrote:
> > On Nov 30, 11:13 am, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
> >> Two pavement cyclists took exception to a pesky pedestrian using the
> >> pavement. At least the cyclist has been locked up for assault.
>
> >>http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8709937.Cyclist_punched_man_three_tim....
>
> > So the pedestrian actually pushed the 12 year old cyclist?
>
> > Presumably the justice system was dominated by cyclist hating
> > motorists as usual, statistically of course.
>
> why were the cyclists on the pavement in the first place? *the cyclists were
> intimidating pedestrians, it is agreed that nothing had actually happened to
> the 12 yo when the pedestrian was startled by his almost silent approach.
> There is no justification for the violent attack by the seventeen yo
> cyclist, no matter how you try twist it.

"a helmet would probably have saved this bloke"

Tony Dragon
December 2nd 10, 11:32 AM
On 02/12/2010 10:08, Mrcheerful wrote:
> Doug wrote:
>> On Nov 30, 11:13 am, > wrote:
>>> Two pavement cyclists took exception to a pesky pedestrian using the
>>> pavement. At least the cyclist has been locked up for assault.
>>>
>>> http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8709937.Cyclist_punched_man_three_tim...
>>>
>> So the pedestrian actually pushed the 12 year old cyclist?
>>
>> Presumably the justice system was dominated by cyclist hating
>> motorists as usual, statistically of course.
>>

> why were the cyclists on the pavement in the first place? the cyclists were
> intimidating pedestrians, it is agreed that nothing had actually happened to
> the 12 yo when the pedestrian was startled by his almost silent approach.
> There is no justification for the violent attack by the seventeen yo
> cyclist, no matter how you try twist it.

And he will do his best to twist it.

--
Tony Dragon

Doug[_3_]
December 3rd 10, 07:34 AM
On Dec 2, 10:08*am, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
> Doug wrote:
> > On Nov 30, 11:13 am, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
> >> Two pavement cyclists took exception to a pesky pedestrian using the
> >> pavement. At least the cyclist has been locked up for assault.
>
> >>http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8709937.Cyclist_punched_man_three_tim....
>
> > So the pedestrian actually pushed the 12 year old cyclist?
>
> > Presumably the justice system was dominated by cyclist hating
> > motorists as usual, statistically of course.
>
> why were the cyclists on the pavement in the first place?

You must surely know the answer to that by now? Because they were too
scared of dangerous drivers on our roads.

> *the cyclists were
> intimidating pedestrians, it is agreed that nothing had actually happened to
> the 12 yo when the pedestrian was startled by his almost silent approach.
> There is no justification for the violent attack by the seventeen yo
> cyclist, no matter how you try twist it.

There is certainly no justification for a pedestrian attacking a 12
year old. Massive verboten!

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

Mrcheerful[_2_]
December 3rd 10, 10:24 AM
Doug wrote:
> There is certainly no justification for a pedestrian attacking a 12
> year old. Massive verboten!

read the report, the pedestrian did not attack anyone.

Derek C
December 3rd 10, 01:01 PM
On Dec 3, 10:24*am, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
> Doug wrote:
> > There is certainly no justification for a pedestrian attacking a 12
> > year old. Massive verboten!
>
> read the report, the pedestrian did not attack anyone.

Doug never lets the facts spoil a good story!

Mrcheerful[_2_]
December 3rd 10, 02:42 PM
Derek C wrote:
> On Dec 3, 10:24 am, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
>> Doug wrote:
>>> There is certainly no justification for a pedestrian attacking a 12
>>> year old. Massive verboten!
>>
>> read the report, the pedestrian did not attack anyone.
>
> Doug never lets the facts spoil a good story!

or let a video showing a ramming occur.

Doug[_3_]
December 4th 10, 07:34 AM
On Dec 3, 10:24*am, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
> Doug wrote:
> > There is certainly no justification for a pedestrian attacking a 12
> > year old. Massive verboten!
>
> read the report, the pedestrian did not attack anyone.

In law deliberately pushing someone, especially a child, counts as an
attack.

Doug

JNugent[_7_]
December 4th 10, 11:30 AM
On 04/12/2010 07:34, Doug wrote:

> On Dec 3, 10:24 am, > wrote:
>> Doug wrote:
>>> There is certainly no justification for a pedestrian attacking a 12
>>> year old. Massive verboten!
>>
>> read the report, the pedestrian did not attack anyone.
>>
> In law deliberately pushing someone, especially a child, counts as an
> attack.

And not deliberately pushing someone doesn't.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home