PDA

View Full Version : Information on Reynolds tubing

Erik Lindeberg
July 5th 04, 10:51 AM
Where can I find detailed information on the various Reynolds tubesets?
Reynolds homepage http://www.reynolds-cycle.com offer only a cover page
with no active links at the present (the last few weeks). Are there any
other sites with this information?
Erik L

frank121
July 5th 04, 05:29 PM
"Erik Lindeberg" <> wrote in message ...
> Where can I find detailed information on the various Reynolds tubesets?
> Reynolds homepage http://www.reynolds-cycle.com offer only a cover page
> with no active links at the present (the last few weeks). Are there any
> other sites with this information?
> Erik L

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bobequus/images/bikepictures/Reynolds-tubing-sizes.jpg

bfd
July 5th 04, 06:57 PM
"frank121" > wrote in message
m...
> "Erik Lindeberg" <> wrote in message ...
> > Where can I find detailed information on the various Reynolds tubesets?
> > Reynolds homepage http://www.reynolds-cycle.com offer only a cover page
> > with no active links at the present (the last few weeks). Are there any
> > other sites with this information?
> > Erik L

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bobequus/images/bikepictures/Reynolds-tubing-sizes.jpg

Don't forget Bobby Sapovit's Reynolds tubing decal/transfer page too:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bobequus/images/bikepictures/Reynolds-transfers.jpg

Erik Lindeberg
July 5th 04, 10:06 PM
> > > Reynolds homepage http://www.reynolds-cycle.com offer only a cover
page
> > > with no active links at the present (the last few weeks). Are there
any
> > > other sites with this information?
> > > Erik L

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bobequus/images/bikepictures/Reynolds-tubing-sizes.jpg

> Don't forget Bobby Sapovit's Reynolds tubing decal/transfer page too:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bobequus/images/bikepictures/Reynolds-transfers.jpg

These links only gives information on the Reynolds steel tubes. I was
interested in their Titanium tubes (in particularly the 6Al/4V Titanium)

Erik

Erik Lindeberg
July 5th 04, 10:06 PM
> > > Reynolds homepage http://www.reynolds-cycle.com offer only a cover
page
> > > with no active links at the present (the last few weeks). Are there
any
> > > other sites with this information?
> > > Erik L

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bobequus/images/bikepictures/Reynolds-tubing-sizes.jpg

> Don't forget Bobby Sapovit's Reynolds tubing decal/transfer page too:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bobequus/images/bikepictures/Reynolds-transfers.jpg

These links only gives information on the Reynolds steel tubes. I was
interested in their Titanium tubes (in particularly the 6Al/4V Titanium)

Erik

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home