PDA

View Full Version : Royal wedding to clash with Critical Mass.

Doug[_3_]
December 7th 10, 06:00 PM
As CM is customarily held procession in law maybe the wedding should
be rescheduled? Also, won't the wedding cause enormous congestion and
seriously interfere with the alleged right of motorists to pass and
repass?

It is also the anniversary ride of London CM which began in April
1994.

-- .
Critical Mass London.
http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
"Whose streets? Our streets!"

Colin Nelson
December 7th 10, 06:04 PM
Doug wrote:
> As CM is customarily held procession in law maybe the wedding should
> be rescheduled? Also, won't the wedding cause enormous congestion
and
> seriously interfere with the alleged right of motorists to pass and
> repass?
>
> It is also the anniversary ride of London CM which began in April
> 1994.
>
> -- .
> Critical Mass London.
> http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
> "Whose streets? Our streets!"

Neither event will cause the slightest ripple in my life.

--
Colin N.

Lincolnshire is mostly flat ... But the wind is mostly in your face

Doug[_3_]
December 7th 10, 06:32 PM
On Dec 7, 6:04*pm, "Colin Nelson" > wrote:
> Doug wrote:
> > As CM is customarily held procession in law maybe the wedding should
> > be rescheduled? Also, won't the wedding cause enormous congestion
> and
> > seriously interfere with the alleged right of motorists to pass and
> > repass?
>
> > It is also the anniversary ride of London CM which began in April
> > 1994.
> >
> Neither event will cause the slightest ripple in my life.

But it will to motorists in Central London.

> > -- .
> > Critical Mass London.
> > http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
> > "Whose streets? Our streets!"

PeterG
December 7th 10, 06:37 PM
On Dec 7, 6:00*pm, Doug > wrote:
> As CM is customarily held procession in law maybe the wedding should
> be rescheduled? Also, won't the wedding cause enormous congestion and
> seriously interfere with the alleged right of motorists to pass and
> repass?
>
> It is also the anniversary ride of London CM which began in April
> 1994.
>
> -- .
> Critical Mass London.
> *http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
> "Whose streets? Our streets!"

Perhaps you could use your special camera to just miss the wedding.

Mrcheerful[_2_]
December 7th 10, 07:16 PM
Doug wrote:
> As CM is customarily held procession in law

I understood that was overturned:
"A procession cannot, in my judgement, become common or customary if no
route or end point is ever the same
Lord Justice Leveson "

or has that been overturned since ? if so when and by whom?

Derek C
December 7th 10, 07:21 PM
On Dec 7, 6:00*pm, Doug > wrote:
> As CM is customarily held procession in law maybe the wedding should
> be rescheduled? Also, won't the wedding cause enormous congestion and
> seriously interfere with the alleged right of motorists to pass and
> repass?
>
> It is also the anniversary ride of London CM which began in April
> 1994.

Yawn! Two totally uninteresting and irrelevant events on the same day.

Doug[_3_]
December 8th 10, 07:24 AM
On Dec 7, 7:16*pm, "Mrcheerful" > wrote:
> Doug wrote:
> > As CM is customarily held procession in law
>
> I understood that was overturned:

Wrong.

> "A procession cannot, in my judgement, become common or customary if no
> route or end point is ever the same
> Lord Justice Leveson "
>
> or has that been overturned since ? *if so when and by whom?

http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk/legal.html

Doug.

Doug.

Google