PDA

View Full Version : Re: Updates on Vandeman Trial.

Cyclist1957
December 19th 10, 04:25 AM
Actually Ed moderated forums are great for a group of people wanting to have discussions that stay on topic. Work within a set of guidelines and share information in a moderated form. If it was the only medium I would fight against them with you. However I joined and am leaving this forum after 30 minutes because of the number of complete wackos here.

You Ed in my opinion appear to be one of the worst with name calling, and threats. Well intimidation is a good reason to moderate or to not even bother.

Respect for others opinions is not a bad thing. The unmoderated forums just breed and encoursge the arcane. I guess in a face to face discussion you start screaming at someone when you disagree with them.

Have a good life and enjoy.. I choose to find another arena and actually discuss cycling.

Kelly

Moderated forums are a travesty of the human comedy. I always get banned
after a single post. Moderated forums are for pantywaists who want to be
babysat. I would be ashamed to be a member of such a sissy group.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Google