PDA

View Full Version : Jens Voigt fandom

Fredmaster of Brainerd
January 6th 11, 07:01 PM
OK, it's a bit over the top, but

http://www.jensvoigtfacts.com/

Click on the picture to get a new one.

The first one I got was:

Jens Voigt once rode so fast he traveled back in time to 1987,
and shot Greg LeMond because he's tired of listening to the
guy whine all the time.

That is all.

Fredmaster Ben

Frederick the Great
January 6th 11, 08:39 PM
In article
Fredmaster of Brainerd > wrote:

> OK, it's a bit over the top, but
>
> http://www.jensvoigtfacts.com/
>
> Click on the picture to get a new one.
>
> The first one I got was:
>
> Jens Voigt once rode so fast he traveled back in time to 1987,
> and shot Greg LeMond because he's tired of listening to the
> guy whine all the time.

The hour record.

--
Old Fritz

Michael Press
January 6th 11, 09:00 PM
In article
>,
Fredmaster of Brainerd > wrote:

> OK, it's a bit over the top, but
>
> http://www.jensvoigtfacts.com/
>
> Click on the picture to get a new one.
>
> The first one I got was:
>
> Jens Voigt once rode so fast he traveled back in time to 1987,
> and shot Greg LeMond because he's tired of listening to the
> guy whine all the time.
>

> That is all.

On the more annoying side of things, you know how when
you know more than average about a subject, then
everything you read in the public press is _wrong_?

At the bottom of the page is this little gem of a plea for help:

"Another fact: more than 40,000 children are born in
the U.S. every year with congenital heart defects. You
can help" with a click through.

_Most_ of those congenital heart defects affect
not at all the bearer's ability to physically perform,
and require no medical intervention. I've had day jobs
that were on my feet all day humping stuff and putting
stuff together. Yes, a diagnosis is a good thing if the
defect manifests.

--
Michael Press

Fredmaster of Brainerd
January 6th 11, 09:20 PM
On Jan 6, 2:00*pm, Michael Press > wrote:

> On the more annoying side of things, you know how when
> you know more than average about a subject, then
> everything you read in the public press is _wrong_?
>
> At the bottom of the page is this little gem of a plea for help:
>
> "Another fact: more than 40,000 children are born in
> the U.S. every year with congenital heart defects. You
> can help" with a click through.
>
> _Most_ of those congenital heart defects affect
> not at all the bearer's ability to physically perform,
> and require no medical intervention. I've had day jobs
> that were on my feet all day humping stuff and putting
> stuff together. Yes, a diagnosis is a good thing if the
> defect manifests.

I didn't click through, so for all I know the problem
at issue here is that more than 40,000 children
are born in the US every year, not that some of them
have congenital heart defects. Kids! They're
everywhere! Won't someone DO something about it?
Can't Congress send them back where they came from?

Fredmaster Ben

Ben Trovato
January 6th 11, 10:21 PM
On Jan 6, 1:20*pm, Fredmaster of Brainerd > wrote:
> On Jan 6, 2:00*pm, Michael Press > wrote:
>

> > On the more annoying side of things, you know how when
> > you know more than average about a subject, then
> > everything you read in the public press is _wrong_?
>
> > At the bottom of the page is this little gem of a plea for help:
>
> > "Another fact: more than 40,000 children are born in
> > the U.S. every year with congenital heart defects. You
> > can help" with a click through.
>
> > _Most_ of those congenital heart defects affect
> > not at all the bearer's ability to physically perform,
> > and require no medical intervention. I've had day jobs
> > that were on my feet all day humping stuff and putting
> > stuff together. Yes, a diagnosis is a good thing if the
> > defect manifests.
>
> I didn't click through, so for all I know the problem
> at issue here is that more than 40,000 children
> are born in the US every year, not that some of them
> have congenital heart defects. *Kids! *They're
> everywhere! *Won't someone DO something about it?
> Can't Congress send them back where they came from?
>
> Fredmaster Ben

Maybe Jens could drop some off in 1987...

Mike Jacoubowsky
January 6th 11, 10:33 PM
"Fredmaster of Brainerd" > wrote in message
> OK, it's a bit over the top, but
>
> http://www.jensvoigtfacts.com/
>
> Click on the picture to get a new one.
>
> The first one I got was:
>
> Jens Voigt once rode so fast he traveled back in time to 1987,
> and shot Greg LeMond because he's tired of listening to the
> guy whine all the time.
>

> That is all.
>
> Fredmaster Ben

Is Jens Voight the new Chuck Norris?

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Lindsay
January 6th 11, 11:55 PM
> Is Jens Voight the new Chuck Norris?

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris
pajamas. Chuck Norris wears Jens Voigt pajamas.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home