http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/7046/Operacion-Galgo-suspect-Alberto-Leon-found-hanged.aspx

Anton Berlin
January 11th 11, 01:46 PM
On Jan 11, 5:57*am, BLafferty > wrote:
> http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/7046/Operacion-Galgo-suspect-Albert...

This doesn't make me feel good.

BLafferty[_3_]
January 11th 11, 01:57 PM
On 1/11/2011 8:46 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> On Jan 11, 5:57 am, > wrote:
>> http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/7046/Operacion-Galgo-suspect-Albert...
>
> This doesn't make me feel good.
The cynic in me would like to know how they determined it a suicide.
Was it?

RicodJour
January 11th 11, 03:51 PM
On Jan 11, 8:57*am, BLafferty > wrote:
> On 1/11/2011 8:46 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:> On Jan 11, 5:57 am, > *wrote:
>
> >>http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/7046/Operacion-Galgo-suspect-Albert....
>
> > This doesn't make me feel good.
>
> The cynic in me would like to know how they determined it a suicide.
> Was it?

Of course not. The Star Chamber tribunal decreed death which was
carried out by an albino hyper-religious monk. Obviously.

Stick with LANCE, Jowls, you don't have the processing power to handle
more than a few bits per day.

Fred Flintstein
January 11th 11, 04:33 PM
On 1/11/2011 7:57 AM, BLafferty wrote:
> The cynic in me would like to know how they determined it a suicide. Was
> it?

Dumbass,

No one in cycling has a reason to care. Lots of footballers and
track and field athletes do. If you could think clearly about
the topic you'd realize that.

Mike, this is an example of why it's a waste of time engaging
Laff on this topic. He's completely unable to disengage his
emotions enough to properly process even simple information.
That's also why he was so confident the Feds were going to go
after Landis for hacking the French lab's computer.

Fred Flintstein

BLafferty[_3_]
January 11th 11, 05:13 PM
On 1/11/2011 10:51 AM, RicodJour wrote:

>>> This doesn't make me feel good.
>>
>> The cynic in me would like to know how they determined it a suicide.
>> Was it?
>
> Of course not. The Star Chamber tribunal decreed death which was
> carried out by an albino hyper-religious monk. Obviously.
>
> Stick with LANCE, Jowls, you don't have the processing power to handle
> more than a few bits per day.

People have died for a lot less, ****Tard.

Mike Jacoubowsky
January 11th 11, 10:25 PM
"Fred Flintstein" > wrote in message
> On 1/11/2011 7:57 AM, BLafferty wrote:
>> The cynic in me would like to know how they determined it a suicide. Was
>> it?
>
> Dumbass,
>
> No one in cycling has a reason to care. Lots of footballers and
> track and field athletes do. If you could think clearly about
> the topic you'd realize that.
>
> Mike, this is an example of why it's a waste of time engaging
> Laff on this topic. He's completely unable to disengage his
> emotions enough to properly process even simple information.
> That's also why he was so confident the Feds were going to go
> after Landis for hacking the French lab's computer.
>
> Fred Flintstein

How long before someone figures out that Floyd's father-in-law knew too much
and that wasn't a suicide either? You're correct, it goes well beyond
reasonable standards of behavior. It's become all about forming "facts" that
you believe and molding evidence to support those "facts." Anything and
everything becomes twisted to support your belief.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA