PDA

View Full Version : You Don't Know Jack

Jute Andre
January 24th 11, 05:45 AM
..
Jack LaLanne Dead: Fitness Guru Dies At 96. You'll live to be 96 if
you don't take drugs.
..
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/23/jack-lalanne-dead-fitness_n_812845.html
..

Beloved Fred No. 1
January 24th 11, 03:31 PM
Jute Andre wrote:
> Jack LaLanne Dead: Fitness Guru Dies At 96. You'll live to be 96 if
> you don't take drugs.
> .
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/23/jack-lalanne-dead-fitness_n_812845.html

And you'll live to 150 if you do take drugs:
<http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2007/12/anti-aging-drug/>

Vagina Gorilla
January 24th 11, 07:18 PM
On Jan 24, 9:31*am, "Beloved Fred No. 1" > wrote:
> Jute Andre wrote:
> > Jack LaLanne Dead: Fitness Guru Dies At 96. *You'll live to be 96 if
> > you don't take drugs.
> > .
> >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/23/jack-lalanne-dead-fitness_n_...
>
> And you'll live to 150 if you do take drugs:
> <http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2007/12/anti-aging-drug/>

That will be a really long chess match.

DirtRoadie
January 25th 11, 04:03 AM
On Jan 23, 10:45*pm, Jute Andre > wrote:
> .
> Jack LaLanne Dead: Fitness Guru Dies At 96. *You'll live to be 96 if
> you don't take drugs.
> .http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/23/jack-lalanne-dead-fitness_n_...
> .

RIP
The real deal. Talked the talk and walked the walk.
Or if not, was lucky enough to have it appear that way.
As he said himself "Dying would wreck my image."
A self promoter but no doping or other scandals that I am aware of.

DR

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home