PDA

View Full Version : How to know if you're a hero worshipping fag

Anton Berlin
January 24th 11, 10:42 PM
If you ever did any of the following:

1. Own a Trek bicycle at any point after 1999 - real cyclists always
keep a razor blade handy so they can notch sensitive Trek frames when
given the chance. (this explains the historical record of 99% of the
sudden failures of Trek frames since early 2001)

2. Have a US Postal anything in your house - even a god damn bill from
the utility company. You should be off-grid and producing your own
solar/hydro and wing energy by this time you ****ing selfish CO2
emitting ****.

3. Have worn a Livestrong bracelet - ever! ( even if you are dying or
died of squamous cell carcinoma wearing one of these makes you an
insta-fag )

4. Have Lance's remaining nut lodged in your throat on any occasion.
(although the Olsen twins get a pass on this one)

Thank you

BLafferty[_3_]
January 24th 11, 10:48 PM
On 1/24/2011 5:42 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> If you ever did any of the following:
>
> 1. Own a Trek bicycle at any point after 1999 - real cyclists always
> keep a razor blade handy so they can notch sensitive Trek frames when
> given the chance. (this explains the historical record of 99% of the
> sudden failures of Trek frames since early 2001)
>
> 2. Have a US Postal anything in your house - even a god damn bill from
> the utility company. You should be off-grid and producing your own
> solar/hydro and wing energy by this time you ****ing selfish CO2
> emitting ****.
>
> 3. Have worn a Livestrong bracelet - ever! ( even if you are dying or
> died of squamous cell carcinoma wearing one of these makes you an
> insta-fag )
>
> 4. Have Lance's remaining nut lodged in your throat on any occasion.
> (although the Olsen twins get a pass on this one)
>
> Thank you

5. Use Rico or Fred in any part of your rbr handle.

Anton Berlin
January 24th 11, 10:57 PM

> 5. Use Rico or Fred in any part of your rbr handle.

I've considered creating a Fred alias - Froederick Fred of Lower
Fredenberg or something to that effect - but yeah the Rico part for
sure.

January 25th 11, 12:12 AM
On Jan 24, 3:42*pm, Anton Berlin > wrote:
> If you ever did any of the following:
>
> 1. Own a Trek bicycle at any point after 1999 - real cyclists always
> keep a razor blade handy so they can notch sensitive Trek frames when
> given the chance. *(this explains the historical record of 99% of the
> sudden failures of Trek frames since early 2001)
>
> 2. Have a US Postal anything in your house - even a god damn bill from
> the utility company. *You should be off-grid and producing your own
> solar/hydro and wing energy by this time you ****ing selfish CO2
> emitting ****.
>
> 3. Have worn a Livestrong bracelet - ever! *( even if you are dying or
> died of squamous cell carcinoma wearing one of these makes you an
> insta-fag )
>
> 4. *Have Lance's remaining nut lodged in your throat on any occasion.
> (although the Olsen twins get a pass on this one)
>
> Thank you

I I was doing great from 1 to 3. But 4 did me in.

Anton Berlin
January 25th 11, 02:35 AM
On Jan 24, 6:12*pm, " > wrote:
> On Jan 24, 3:42*pm, Anton Berlin > wrote:
>

> > If you ever did any of the following:
>
> > 1. Own a Trek bicycle at any point after 1999 - real cyclists always
> > keep a razor blade handy so they can notch sensitive Trek frames when
> > given the chance. *(this explains the historical record of 99% of the
> > sudden failures of Trek frames since early 2001)
>
> > 2. Have a US Postal anything in your house - even a god damn bill from
> > the utility company. *You should be off-grid and producing your own
> > solar/hydro and wing energy by this time you ****ing selfish CO2
> > emitting ****.
>
> > 3. Have worn a Livestrong bracelet - ever! *( even if you are dying or
> > died of squamous cell carcinoma wearing one of these makes you an
> > insta-fag )
>
> > 4. *Have Lance's remaining nut lodged in your throat on any occasion.
> > (although the Olsen twins get a pass on this one)
>
> > Thank you
>
> I I was doing great from 1 to 3. But 4 did me in.

# 4 seems to catch a lot of people by surprise - one day they''re
asking for an autograph and the next thing they know is they're naked
and crying in the shower

Nagurski
January 25th 11, 03:18 AM
On Jan 24, 2:42*pm, Anton Berlin > wrote:
> If you ever did any of the following:

> 4. *Have Lance's remaining nut lodged in your throat on any occasion.
> (although the Olsen twins get a pass on this one)
>
> Thank you

You're a ginger kid, aren't you? Just like Floyd.

Frederick the Great
January 25th 11, 07:52 AM
In article
>,
Anton Berlin > wrote:

Even if you were trolling, the viciousness, spite,
malice, and ill will of these writings are having
their effect on your well-being. Abandon this
poorly conceived quest before you are lost.

--
Old Fritz

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home