PDA

View Full Version : page in pink

bar
February 9th 11, 12:00 AM
no wonder he never cracks the top ten:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/page-secures-sponsorship-for-2011-12-cross-season

he's too busy thinking about his domestic affairs ...

Fred
February 9th 11, 12:09 AM
On Feb 8, 5:00*pm, bar > wrote:
> no wonder he never cracks the top ten:
>
> *http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/page-secures-sponsorship-for-2011-12-....
>
> he's too busy thinking about his domestic affairs ...

Yeah, no other pro has those sorts of concerns... dumbass.

Whether JP is the right guy to run camps, I don't know. But, I think
it's very cool that his long-time sponsor is looking at new ways to
not only support JP, but promote 'cross at the same time.

You can keep on hatin', it's all good.

Fred

ronaldo_jeremiah
February 9th 11, 01:50 AM
On Feb 8, 6:09*pm, Fred > wrote:
> On Feb 8, 5:00*pm, bar > wrote:
>
> > no wonder he never cracks the top ten:
>
> > *http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/page-secures-sponsorship-for-2011-12-...
>
> > he's too busy thinking about his domestic affairs ...
>
> Yeah, no other pro has those sorts of concerns... *dumbass.
>
> Whether JP is the right guy to run camps, I don't know. *But, I think
> it's very cool that his long-time sponsor is looking at new ways to
> not only support JP, but promote 'cross at the same time.
>
> You can keep on hatin', it's all good.
>
> Fred

Dumbass -

Do you think Bernard Hinault would have put on pink handlebar tape
just cause his wife had a girl? And then crowed about getting 12th
place in a world championship as if that was a good result?

****, for that matter, do you even think Roland ****ing Liboton
would've done that?

Promote cyclocross - bitch, please. If he wants to promote cyclocross
in the US, he should glue up his tires and win the ****in' world
championships.

-rj

Fred Flintstein
February 9th 11, 02:25 AM
On 2/8/2011 7:50 PM, ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> On Feb 8, 6:09 pm, > wrote:
>> On Feb 8, 5:00 pm, > wrote:
>>
>>> no wonder he never cracks the top ten:
>>
>>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/page-secures-sponsorship-for-2011-12-...
>>
>>> he's too busy thinking about his domestic affairs ...
>>
>> Yeah, no other pro has those sorts of concerns... dumbass.
>>
>> Whether JP is the right guy to run camps, I don't know. But, I think
>> it's very cool that his long-time sponsor is looking at new ways to
>> not only support JP, but promote 'cross at the same time.
>>
>> You can keep on hatin', it's all good.
>>
>> Fred
>

> Dumbass -
>
> Do you think Bernard Hinault would have put on pink handlebar tape
> just cause his wife had a girl? And then crowed about getting 12th
> place in a world championship as if that was a good result?
>
> ****, for that matter, do you even think Roland ****ing Liboton
> would've done that?
>
> Promote cyclocross - bitch, please. If he wants to promote cyclocross
> in the US, he should glue up his tires and win the ****in' world
> championships.
>
> -rj

I'm with you. Sort of.

I give him credit for riding in Europe rather than piling
up easy UCI points in the US the way the rest of the US
starters in the Elite Men's race at Worlds do.

Remember, guys celebrate stage wins by rocking imaginary
babies. You've got to connect with more fans than the ones
drinking beer at the race.

Fred Flintstein

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home