PDA

View Full Version : Pro Athlete Software

Ken & Stace[_3_]
March 5th 11, 10:54 AM
Pro Athlete Software came as an accessory to the GPS unit I got for
Christmas.
I can't nut out how to use it. It keeps coming up with an error message when
I have the GPS unit connected.

I can't figure out how to load saved files back ot the program.

The manual isn't much help.

Has anyone had any luck with this?

Ken

Rob
March 5th 11, 08:14 PM
On 5/03/2011 9:54 PM, Ken & Stace wrote:
> Pro Athlete Software came as an accessory to the GPS unit I got for
> Christmas.
> I can't nut out how to use it. It keeps coming up with an error message when
> I have the GPS unit connected.
>
> I can't figure out how to load saved files back ot the program.
>
> The manual isn't much help.
>
> Has anyone had any luck with this?
>
> Ken

Have you looked at the web site or contacted the store for more
information. After all its a PDA which you should be able to go into the
OS and do these things.

RidetoWork
March 6th 11, 09:44 AM
On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 21:54:24 +1100, "Ken & Stace" >
wrote:

>Pro Athlete Software came as an accessory to the GPS unit I got for
>Christmas.
>I can't nut out how to use it. It keeps coming up with an error message when
>I have the GPS unit connected.
>
>I can't figure out how to load saved files back ot the program.
>
>The manual isn't much help.
>
>Has anyone had any luck with this?
>
>Ken

Ken,

Take it back to the supplier, there was a 25% failure rate, mine
wouldn't connect to Pro Athlete then it just stop working alltogether.
It was exchanged, no question asked.

Ken & Stace[_3_]
March 6th 11, 10:49 PM
Thats a worry. The GPS has already had a journey to Taiwan and back for
repairs. (paid for by the company).

<RidetoWork> wrote in message
> On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 21:54:24 +1100, "Ken & Stace" >
> wrote:
>
>>Pro Athlete Software came as an accessory to the GPS unit I got for
>>Christmas.
>>I can't nut out how to use it. It keeps coming up with an error message
>>when
>>I have the GPS unit connected.
>>
>>I can't figure out how to load saved files back ot the program.
>>
>>The manual isn't much help.
>>
>>Has anyone had any luck with this?
>>
>>Ken
>>
> Ken,
>
> Take it back to the supplier, there was a 25% failure rate, mine
> wouldn't connect to Pro Athlete then it just stop working alltogether.
> It was exchanged, no question asked.

Geoff Lock[_2_]
March 7th 11, 02:12 AM
On 5/03/2011 9:54 PM, Ken & Stace wrote:
> Pro Athlete Software came as an accessory to the GPS unit I got for
> Christmas.
> I can't nut out how to use it. It keeps coming up with an error message when
> I have the GPS unit connected.
>
> I can't figure out how to load saved files back ot the program.
>
> The manual isn't much help.
>
> Has anyone had any luck with this?

Can't help you with the GPS problems you have, but was wondering how you
intend to use the GPS unit with your bike.

I am too poor to afford one plus I know where I am going most of the
time (no, it ain't to Hell as there is no such place even though I am
told "Heaven's in the back seat of my Cadillac" :))

Ken & Stace[_3_]
March 8th 11, 05:26 AM
On the bike it's used for a bit of training but more so curiosity, but it's
also used for bushwalking and geocaching.

"Geoff Lock" <glock@home> wrote in message
> On 5/03/2011 9:54 PM, Ken & Stace wrote:
>> Pro Athlete Software came as an accessory to the GPS unit I got for
>> Christmas.
>> I can't nut out how to use it. It keeps coming up with an error message
>> when
>> I have the GPS unit connected.
>>
>> I can't figure out how to load saved files back ot the program.
>>
>> The manual isn't much help.
>>
>> Has anyone had any luck with this?
>

> Can't help you with the GPS problems you have, but was wondering how you
> intend to use the GPS unit with your bike.
>
> I am too poor to afford one plus I know where I am going most of the time
> (no, it ain't to Hell as there is no such place even though I am told
> "Heaven's in the back seat of my Cadillac" :))

Geoff Lock[_2_]
March 8th 11, 05:54 AM
On 8/03/2011 4:26 PM, Ken & Stace wrote:
> On the bike it's used for a bit of training but more so curiosity, but it's
> also used for bushwalking and geocaching.

Geocaching is fun!! :) I should have another go at it now that I have
A-GPS on my phone. A mountain bike could be handy here although I hear
that abseiling equipment might also be required in places like the Blue
Mountains :)

Maybe geocaching'll get me to put together that Giant frame I swapped
for a 2GB flash drive (when they were at the exorbitant price of $32).
Me mate found that Giant frame and paid $5 at some garbage recycle shop
in Goulburn!

Hm.....

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home