PDA

View Full Version : JV/Lowe Dispute

Brad Anders
March 5th 11, 02:15 PM
Much info here, draw your own conclusions:

http://www.newcyclingpathway.com/news/blog/transperancy-international

Brad Anders

RicodJour
March 5th 11, 03:03 PM
On Mar 5, 9:15*am, Brad Anders > wrote:

> Much info here, draw your own conclusions:
>
> http://www.newcyclingpathway.com/news/blog/transperancy-international

How these mokes can operate without a strong riders' union is beyond
me. What a bunch of crap.

A. Dumas[_2_]
March 5th 11, 03:08 PM
Brad Anders wrote:
> Much info here, draw your own conclusions:
> http://www.newcyclingpathway.com/

Well, that is the website of his legal counsel. So, kinda difficult to
draw your own conclusions from there.

RicodJour
March 5th 11, 04:46 PM
On Mar 5, 10:08*am, "A. Dumas" > wrote:
> Brad Anders wrote:
>
> > Much info here, draw your own conclusions:
> >http://www.newcyclingpathway.com/
>
> Well, that is the website of his legal counsel. So, kinda difficult to
> draw your own conclusions from there.

It's actually much easier to draw your own conclusions when you
haven't heard both sides of the story.

Brad Anders
March 5th 11, 05:07 PM
On Mar 5, 8:08*am, "A. Dumas" > wrote:
> Brad Anders wrote:
> > Much info here, draw your own conclusions:
> >http://www.newcyclingpathway.com/
>
> Well, that is the website of his legal counsel. So, kinda difficult to
> draw your own conclusions from there.

True, but I assume most people here have heard the other side of the
story, too.

Frederick the Great
March 5th 11, 07:19 PM
In article
Brad Anders > wrote:

> Much info here, draw your own conclusions:
>
> http://www.newcyclingpathway.com/news/blog/transperancy-international

What is at that site that prevents it loading for me?

--
Old Fritz

Phil H
March 5th 11, 07:40 PM
On Mar 5, 12:19*pm, Frederick the Great > wrote:
> In article
> >,
> *Brad Anders > wrote:
>
> > Much info here, draw your own conclusions:
>
> >http://www.newcyclingpathway.com/news/blog/transperancy-international
>
> What is at that site that prevents it loading for me?
>
> --
> Old Fritz

Probably its inability to interact with a computer with valves. Get
yourself an upgrade and become the New Fritz :)
Phil H

Simply Fred
March 5th 11, 08:53 PM
Phil H wrote:
> Probably its inability to interact with a computer with valves. Get
> yourself an upgrade and become the New Fritz :)

Or Univac II.

Fred
March 6th 11, 04:02 AM
On Mar 5, 8:08*am, "A. Dumas" > wrote:
> Brad Anders wrote:
> > Much info here, draw your own conclusions:
> >http://www.newcyclingpathway.com/
>
> Well, that is the website of his legal counsel. So, kinda difficult to
> draw your own conclusions from there.

I'd conclude that if even half of what is alleged is true, JV is a
manipulative turd who is no more interested in transparency that the
typical politician. His firing of Matt White is inexcusable.

Fred

Frederick the Great
March 7th 11, 12:24 AM
In article
Fred > wrote:

> On Mar 5, 8:08Â*am, "A. Dumas" > wrote:
> > Brad Anders wrote:
> > > Much info here, draw your own conclusions:
> > >http://www.newcyclingpathway.com/
> >
> > Well, that is the website of his legal counsel. So, kinda difficult to
> > draw your own conclusions from there.
>
> I'd conclude that if even half of what is alleged is true, JV is a
> manipulative turd who is no more interested in transparency that the
> typical politician. His firing of Matt White is inexcusable.

Cool.

Mr. Vaughters: I am shocked to find Mr. Lowe was
referred to Dr. Feelgood. I am terminating Mr. White's
contract immediately.

Mr. Hardie: ...we have noted that both Mr Vaughters and
Dr Steffen had knowledge of Trent's visit to Dr
Feelgood for a blood test in June 2009. We also note
that Dr Prentice authorised that visit for the purposes
of the blood test. Both client Mr Vaughters and Dr
Steffen have the same documents in their possession.

Slipstream press release: The PDF attachment was a copy
of Trent's UCI quarterly health check blood test
conducted in June 2009 and it contained the name of Dr.
Luis Garcia del Moral in the letterhead of the results.
Neither Dr. Steffen nor Jonathan Vaughters noticed del
Moral's name on the letterhead in June 2009 and, at the
time, neither Dr. Steffen nor Vaughters were aware that
Trent had visited del Moral. In fact, Slipstream Sports
was not made aware of any interaction with del Moral
until Trent disclosed the information on January 6,
2011.

It's the old "My dog ate my homework" trick.

Meanwhile Matthew White is quiet---too quiet.

--
Old Fritz

Kurgan Gringioni[_3_]
March 7th 11, 07:33 AM
"Brad Anders" > wrote in message
: Much info here, draw your own conclusions:
:
: http://www.newcyclingpathway.com/news/blog/transperancy-international

Dumbass -

I tried to read it, but after about 1 minute, it sounded like way too much
of a cat fight.

Anyone care to enlighten me? I've got ADD.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Simply Fred
March 7th 11, 08:55 AM
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Anyone care to enlighten me? I've got ADD.

Its contagious. You catch it on rbr.

A. Dumas[_2_]
March 7th 11, 12:19 PM
Frederick the Great wrote:
> Meanwhile Matthew White is quiet---too quiet.

You mean, the only sane person in this kerfuffle.

Fred Flintstein
March 7th 11, 02:38 PM
On 3/7/2011 1:33 AM, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> "Brad > wrote in message
> : Much info here, draw your own conclusions:
> :
> : http://www.newcyclingpathway.com/news/blog/transperancy-international
>

> Dumbass -
>
> I tried to read it, but after about 1 minute, it sounded like way too much
> of a cat fight.
>
> Anyone care to enlighten me? I've got ADD.
>
> thanks,
>
> Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

It's yet another chapter in that massive tome "Professional
Bike Racer Is Not An Acceptable Career Option".

Fred Flintstein

Amit Ghosh
March 7th 11, 03:07 PM
On Mar 7, 2:33*am, "Kurgan Gringioni" > wrote:

> Dumbass -
>
> I tried to read it, but after about 1 minute, it sounded like way too much
> of a cat fight.

dumbass,

it's another example of what is a perennial problem for professional
riders: getting paid.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home