PDA

View Full Version : Dura-Ace/ Ultegra

Chris Taylor[_3_]
April 11th 11, 12:25 PM
has anyone tried to place a ultegra 9 speed cassette on a Dura-Ace hub
I'm looking to have a wheel build done when I decide who is going to do
the build!
I would like to use dura-ace hubs and place my 9 speed 6500 cassette on it

Shirley Nott
April 11th 11, 01:43 PM
"Chris Taylor" > wrote in message ...
> has anyone tried to place a ultegra 9 speed cassette on a Dura-Ace hub
> I'm looking to have a wheel build done when I decide who is going to do
> the build!
> I would like to use dura-ace hubs and place my 9 speed 6500 cassette on it

I had a 9 sp dura-ace cassette/cluster on an ultegra hub.

Well, wasn't not a cluster as such. It was nine separate cogs and eight spaces.

Worked great!

If you don't like the way the cassette works, you can swap it. But it will fit...

Shirley Nott.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home