PDA

View Full Version : G'day cobbers :)

Geoff Lock[_2_]
May 18th 11, 07:19 AM
'ow y'all goin', eh? :)

I'm back and as they would say, I am sure that words alone could not
adequately describe the joy youse all feel :) Some might prefer to wield
a blunt machete as well. :)

In the year or so that I have been posting here, I have NEVER seen that
many posts made by others, in this newsgroup, in the three weeks that I
have been away!! Bloody hell!! What's got into yer, eh? Eh? EH? :)

If you guys keep it up, I might be forced to take another 3 weeks off!!

I wouldn't mind taking another 3 weeks off if someone is willing to pay
for it :) This last lot of 3 weeks was $3.K which I didn't have and
should not have spent :(

Rob
May 18th 11, 08:19 AM
On 18/05/2011 4:19 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
> 'ow y'all goin', eh? :)
>
> I'm back and as they would say, I am sure that words alone could not
> adequately describe the joy youse all feel :) Some might prefer to wield
> a blunt machete as well. :)
>
> In the year or so that I have been posting here, I have NEVER seen that
> many posts made by others, in this newsgroup, in the three weeks that I
> have been away!! Bloody hell!! What's got into yer, eh? Eh? EH? :)
>
> If you guys keep it up, I might be forced to take another 3 weeks off!!
>
> I wouldn't mind taking another 3 weeks off if someone is willing to pay
> for it :) This last lot of 3 weeks was $3.K which I didn't have and
> should not have spent :(

Well you should have stuck to the back streets of Sydney on your bike -
would not have been so expensive.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home