From: Troy Kasper >
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 21:49:30 -0700
Subject: Re: Big Finn jump area razed

There is something odd going on and the communication that needs to
happen
isn't, not Evergreens side, theirs.

The saplings that were planted had already been yanked out and thrown
into
the woods when I went riding there Sat. evening. It's not going to go
over
well with King County Parks, but I don't know what they thought would
happen.

I know this is going to sound a little conspiracy theory, but it seems
like
they planted those saplings knowing full well they would get yanked
out so they could then point fingers at the vigilante jump builders
causing
property damage.

Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]
May 26th 11, 02:26 AM
On 5/25/2011 9:48 AM, Convicted Criminal Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:
> ... because their illegal trails were removed. And then blame the park
> management!!! Is there no limit to the lengths mountain bikers will go
> to pursue their destructive sport?!

Reports of mountain bikers attacking hikers with HANDSAWS are
vanishingly rare.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Bob Berger[_2_]
May 26th 11, 06:00 PM
In article >,
=?UTF-8?B?VMK6bSBTaGVybcKqbuKEoiDCsF/CsA==?= says...

>On 5/25/2011 9:48 AM, Convicted Criminal Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:
>> ... because their illegal trails were removed. And then blame the park
>> management!!! Is there no limit to the lengths mountain bikers will go
>> to pursue their destructive sport?!
>
>Reports of mountain bikers attacking hikers with HANDSAWS are
>vanishingly rare.

Stop picking on Mike the Ripper.

Edward Dolan
May 26th 11, 11:36 PM
"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" "> wrote in
message ...
> On 5/25/2011 9:48 AM, Convicted Criminal Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:
>> ... because their illegal trails were removed. And then blame the park
>> management!!! Is there no limit to the lengths mountain bikers will go
>> to pursue their destructive sport?!
>
> Reports of mountain bikers attacking hikers with HANDSAWS are vanishingly
> rare.

Reports of Tom Sherman ever saying anything sensible are not only rare, but
nonexistent.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka