PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 4th June - Free Pastries for cyclists

David[_13_]
May 28th 11, 11:11 AM
All

Ed and Irene - the owners of Rocotillos - 36 Wells St Frankston 3199
on Saturday 4th June between the hours of 9am and 10.30am are giving
every cyclist who orders a cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate a free
pastry!!!!.

This initiative is in support of a car park that has been converted to
a 10 bicycle parking facility which is being evaluated by the
Frankston Council for 1 month. If successful it will be rolled out to
other café's and restaurants in the area - if not, then we take a step
backwards..

Wells St runs off Nepean Highway - just turn left at the McDonalds.

Hope to see you there!

David

Shirley Nott[_2_]
May 29th 11, 05:31 AM
David wrote:
> All
>
> Ed and Irene - the owners of Rocotillos - 36 Wells St Frankston 3199
> on Saturday 4th June between the hours of 9am and 10.30am are giving
> every cyclist who orders a cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate a free
> pastry!!!!.
>
> This initiative is in support of a car park that has been converted to
> a 10 bicycle parking facility which is being evaluated by the
> Frankston Council for 1 month. If successful it will be rolled out to
> other café's and restaurants in the area - if not, then we take a step
> backwards..
>
> Wells St runs off Nepean Highway - just turn left at the McDonalds.
>
> Hope to see you there!
>
> David

If I leave now, I might make it.

Shirley Nott.

Geoff Lock[_2_]
May 29th 11, 06:00 AM
On 28/05/2011 8:11 PM, David wrote:
> All
>
> Ed and Irene - the owners of Rocotillos - 36 Wells St Frankston 3199
> on Saturday 4th June between the hours of 9am and 10.30am are giving
> every cyclist who orders a cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate a free
> pastry!!!!.

Damn!! I hope they open up a Sydney branch :)

Good luck and best wishes to Ed and Irene in their promo :)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home