PDA

View Full Version : Brompton

Zebee Johnstone
June 10th 11, 11:31 PM
There's a couple of 3 speed Broms on ebay right now, going cheap.

If you want a good folder for train/bus or even boat use, they are
worth trying for.

I love mine! Add the front touring pannier and it carries a huge
amount of stuff for shopping, it's now my preferred shopping trolley.
(Quite literally, I take it into the supermarket with me, half fold it
and roll it round on its castors with the bag attached, putting the
shopping directly in the bag. Leave market, unfold, ride away....)

Zebee

Shirley Nott[_2_]
June 11th 11, 03:48 AM
Zebee Johnstone wrote:
> There's a couple of 3 speed Broms on ebay right now, going cheap.

Cheap at half the price!

> If you want a good folder for train/bus or even boat use, they are
> worth trying for.
>
> I love mine! Add the front touring pannier and it carries a huge
> amount of stuff for shopping, it's now my preferred shopping trolley.
> (Quite literally, I take it into the supermarket with me, half fold it
> and roll it round on its castors with the bag attached, putting the
> shopping directly in the bag. Leave market, unfold, ride away....)

Do you, or have you ever ridden it on the footpath? Through a red light?

Shirley Nott.

> Zebee

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home