PDA

View Full Version : Some guy copycatted my chestcam camera holder? Dakota Ridge MTBing,injured biker, head profusely bleeds

LIBERATOR[_4_]
July 7th 11, 08:09 AM
First video, I believe the guy is a "RUSH" spy in Colorado, he has a
chestcam and the date of the video is 2010. My chestcam videos were
from 2007-2009. Had I copyrighted the technology could I sue him? Who
care's, he's a top notch rider and shows the severity of Dakota Ridge
I enjoyed his video and gave him thumbs up. I have to put my foot down
many times, he did not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgGplziKQtk&NR=1

The second video is poor quality but good enough to see. They play
good music, at 2:11 we have a biker that was bashed by the trail, the
saying for Dakota Ridge is "it's a bike basher and a biker basher", he
got bashed. Good to see he's smiling and it looks like they're waiting
for paramedics, I have no idea how they'll get up there. This might
even be staged by RUSH. He did have a helmet on so the helmet failed
at protecting him, the rocks got through somehow. I wish the bikers
filming didn't have the music and would have recorded the conversation
so we would have known how it happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgGplziKQtk&NR=1

I do not wear a helmet, I feel my skills and sensory perception (us
androids are special) is limited by a helmet. My rule of thumb does
not fail me, I do not ride a trail fast or full capacity until I've
ridden it slow at least once but usually twice. Some say the
excitement is the unknowing what lies ahead, yeah that's where your
face plant awaits you too. When riding with a group on a trail you've
never done, you have the luxury of going behind the riders that have
ridden it already, thus you can go fast just focus on what they do.

Boy was he bleeding pretty bad. He does look like kind of a wild man
where "This trail is violent if you haven't ridden it before" where
he'd respond "ah there's no such thing". Perhaps I'm wrong he has
ridden it before, but that's usually not the case with such an
injury.

LIBERATOR[_4_]
July 8th 11, 05:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ym140RkUxA&feature=related

Well I screwed that one up.

LIBERATOR[_4_]
July 8th 11, 05:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ym140RkUxA&feature=related

Ah the right URL

Like I said he's a top notch rider!

JD[_3_]
August 7th 11, 02:50 PM
On Jul 7, 1:09*am, LIBERACE > wrote:
> My chestcam videos were
> from 2007-2009. Had I copyrighted the technology could I sue him? Who
> care's, he's a top notch rider and shows the severity of Dakota Ridge
> I enjoyed his video and gave him thumbs up. I have to put my foot down
> many times, he did not.

Still the fool, huh liberace? That is a helmet cam, made obvious by
the visor in the frame. Top notch? More like an unskilled punk on an
a-technical fireroad. You *would* have to dab, being even more of a
punk. Are you having fun in the greybar hilton?

JD

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home